New HDDVD Deals

The only one I am really missing is Bourne Supremecy. I never got around to ordering it (got the other 2) and now I can't find it.

Never mind. Looks like Amazon got new stock in and they have it now, as well as a lot of stuff that was out of stock last week.

Hmm.... I ordered Planet Earth and mine hasn't been cancelled yet - I guess we'll see....

Might be a store by store decision. My Borders cleared out the HD-DVD stock within a week of the announcement. I was disappointed because I was looking for the clearance sale.

I would expect any "in store pickup" order to be cancelled as they have no stock.

Might be a store by store decision. My Borders cleared out the HD-DVD stock within a week of the announcement. I was disappointed because I was looking for the clearance sale.

I would expect any "in store pickup" order to be cancelled as they have no stock.

From Borders, "in-store pickup" means you order it online, and it gets shipped to the store, and they "eat" the shipping. :) I ordered a book that way last week. Saved a few bucks.

Ordered mine yesterday morning and got a cancelled e-mail later in the day.

I ordered mine to be shipped, so maybe that's the difference... no cancellation yet, but not shipped yet either.

Blockbuster.com is clearing out the previously viewed HD DVD inventory. PITA to find so here's direct link
Blockbuster Online*-*HD DVD

Members get a 10% discount

*found deal on highdefdigest.

I was the one that posted that. I didn't realize there were still HD DVD folks here, otherwise I would've posted it here. Also make sure to use the code "holidaysurprise" for a 30% discount.

It was a good find allargon. I actually don't know how many HD-DVD folks are here any more, but I figured I'd repost it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts