New Information on Rainbow-1

lilyarbie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 5, 2005
The Lyngsat website has been updated with new information concerning the Rainbow-1 satellite. It shows that transponders 1, 3, 5, and 7 are in use, while 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, and 24 have no data on them. Gallery, Rush and Majestic are on number 1. Rave, Guy, and HDNews are on number 3.
Ultra and Monsters are on transponder 5. Equator and Animania are on transponder 7. This is probably why reports have shown that Equator and Monsters have been in greater quality since rainbow-1 has been transferred over to Dish Network control.

Will be interesting to see what the quality looks like via projection TV on a big screen measured in feet not inches. Anyone?

I'm hopefully going to be getting a 942 in the next week or so. I have not seen a HD signal on my new 51" Sony Wega widescreen. I hope the P.Q. is as good as all have said. I work for a Dish retailer and have seen plenty of HD signals but from what I'm hearing, the new Voom10 are even better in P.Q. Is this true???

Not new information. The information was just e-mailed to them by people who read it on a website like this place :)

Tvlman said:
Will be interesting to see what the quality looks like via projection TV on a big screen measured in feet not inches. Anyone?

Check DarrllP's posts. he has a 9ft projection and has been one of the main advocates about PQ. To date, he says he likes what he sees of VOOM on DISH than on the original VOOM. DarrellP, If I am wrong or overstated your comments, please correct. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts