New Install Drawing Near....

SpringsGuy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 11, 2004
Colorado Springs
Hey guys,

Well hopefully tomorrow will be the big day that i get set up.. And i am going to have the priviledge of having a real pro right here from our forum set me up, "SimpleSimon!" He has been very helpful so far in helping me choose equiptment and providing me with good inside info too :D , i am looking forward to seeing my new toys tomorrow hopefully.. Simon will be setting me up with a 811 and a 625 and of course installing the new Dish1000, and also wiring up my Zenieth Silver Sensor OTA antenna for locals :D .. So i am very excited to check out everything and more importantly get setup by a True DBS junky like simon, so i will be posting the install results after complete and i am sure he's going to do a killer install job, .. And i am sure i will be referring many many people also down the road for install work from this extremely smart and outgoing guy ...

Aw shucks. :eek:

See ya tomorrow - gonna try to make it down there late morning, but have to stop at the shop on the way, and sometimes that steals time from me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)