GEOSATpro New Italian microHD Owner

4Him

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 29, 2012
Italy
hi everyone
my name is simone, from rome, italy
i bought one microhd from internet and I hope it will be arrive quickly also if i know that estimated time is about 1 month.
I can't wait to use it with multistream channels here in europe and i hope will give me a lot of satisfations.

sorry for my bad english
bye!

simone
rome

Jesus is my life

welcome to the board. when you get your new microhd, it will be good to update to the latest firmware. however, the firmware has all western satellites. maybe someone here has the latest satellite list for europe. charlie

4Him said:
hi everyone
my name is simone, from rome, italy
i bought one microhd from internet and I hope it will be arrive quickly also if i know that estimated time is about 1 month.
I can't wait to use it with multistream channels here in europe and i hope will give me a lot of satisfations.

sorry for my bad english
bye!

simone
rome

Jesus is my life

It should not take that long it's already in Italy. You will love this STB.

:)

wow! I'm so happy!! thanks!

@charlie. no, I don't need european list. blind scan and some websites will help me.thanks anyway

Last edited:
Now that's what I call fast shipping!

Welcome to satelliteguys 4him :welcome

:welcome to SatelliteGuys! Let us know how the unit performs for you!

We have tested multistream on a closed TS loop, so would like a report on the live signals available to your region.

Worked with CeCe to integrate the microHD import and export into MediaBox Editor Studio v1.10. With MES, you could take any compatible European list and export it to the microHD.

Most of the italian MIS transponders are "hidden" for standard receivers/software.
They are using ACM/VCM and/or PLS-Code.

But it would be nice to know,what MicroHd is doing here!

Most of the italian MIS transponders are "hidden" for standard receivers/software.
They are using ACM/VCM and/or PLS-Code.

But it would be nice to know,what MicroHd is doing here!

Hi nolipa

Unfortunately, with the MicroHD, the frequencies remain hidden. If in future versions of the software, with a little 'luck, programmers were able to do the miracle.

The Micro HD works very well, I'm really satisfied.

Hi

Welcome to 4Him.

For ACM/VCM mode ,i know, Brian wrote a future firmware
will be able todo it.
Any news?

...and in case of Pls code ,this parameter you
cannot find with a blindscan,so you have to know and
edit it by your own.

Only some DVB-cards with Crazyscan software and/or
broadcasting/measuring equipment are able todo.

Maybe it s possible that Brian can implement this functions
of pls in future fw,that would be really nice.

What firmware are you using? The latest firmware 0.13 11/29/2012 should scan in the TPs and log services.

Would appreciate a raw TS file recording (2-5 minutes) of ACM/VCM muxes. We are only working with some factory files. Live TS files of the muxes would be helpful!

Would appreciate a raw TS file recording (2-5 minutes) of ACM/VCM muxes. We are only working with some factory files. Live TS files of the muxes would be helpful!
The question is ...How to do?
Can only record a seperated single Ts of a transponder.Have to find out how crazyscan can record
the whole one.
Other application which are able todo ,can t handle pls codes.

Not sure about CrazyScan.

TSCapture $19.99us and TSReader Standard $99us are two tools that should would fine with most PCI or USB DVBS/S2 receivers to capture raw TS streams.

Not sure about CrazyScan.

TSCapture $19.99us and TSReader Standard $99us are two tools that should would fine with most PCI or USB DVBS/S2 receivers to capture raw TS streams.
Yes,i know,i use TSReader,but as i said before these programmes can t lock those "special" transponders ,
without the possibilty to edit/control pls code!

hi SATELLITEAV I'd like to talk with you
i'm waiting n chat room

last firmware
receiver it's arrived today but i'm sad because absolutely no lock on various acm/vcm & multistream tp

45E
11591 V 30000 ACM/VCM

13E
11432 V 27500 ACM/VCM/PLS

11914 H 27500 DVB-S2/8PSK Multistream

5W
11012 V 30000
11179 V 30000
12606 V 29900 DVB-S2/8PSK Multistream ACM/VCM

But on 12,5W signal go up and down...why?what's the difference?no lock with other receiver
12718 h 36510 DVB-S2/8PSK MPEG-2/MPEG-4 Multistream

the question is will this receiver open that channels in the future?

Last edited:
We have tested advanced function with factory files in closed system and not on actual satellite transponders. Unfortunately, we do not have these signals types available in the Western US.

If anyone can provide a raw TS recordings of these streams and we will analyze and develop to enable function.

But on 12,5W signal go up and down...why?what's the difference?no lock with other receiver
12718 h 36510 DVB-S2/8PSK MPEG-2/MPEG-4 Multistream

Is your 12.5w bouncing up and down like a yoyo with no steady lock? I see the same on the very few ACM/VCM I have tryied to pick up with the Micro, I heard the TBS 6925 pci card works good for these feeds.

the question is will this receiver open that channels in the future?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts