New KCBU content...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I noticed that too. There getting more of the stuff that's on WRAZ on G3/C. Nice to see new content on G10/K. Now if they can replace that dying G10 we'll be in business until Equity pulls the switch to S2. Hope that's still a way off.

Is it really KCBU? The Titan listings do not show any of these programs. It still scans in as KCBU.

I noticed that too. It's KCBU alright. Titan is just a little slow to update. Give it a week or so.

I remember watching KCBU a week or 2 ago and they ran a promo telling about a channel (callsign) change.
Near the end of RTN programs, they show a slide with the station callsign/location. KCBU has 2 callsigns listed. Maybe this is now the other callsign/station?

Don't forget, they brought back 'The A-Team' and added 'Knight Rider' and 'Simon & Simon' to the weekends! In the short-term (while TitanTV updates), you can use Zap2it and zip code 84501. Local Broadcast (Antenna) works...it's channel 3.1, but the times are also in Mountain Daylight Time.

I'm a bit confused. KCBU shows RTN programming and yet I just saw the local weather broadcast and it had a CBS logo on the corner of the screen. :confused:

I remember watching KCBU a week or 2 ago and they ran a promo telling about a channel (callsign) change.
Near the end of RTN programs, they show a slide with the station callsign/location. KCBU has 2 callsigns listed. Maybe this is now the other callsign/station?

They have a translator station in Salt Lake City

The main transmitter is in Price, UT which is way down the road from SLC

I noticed the KCBU programming change a few weeks ago, and see It Takes a Thief is on Sat & Sun at 4pm EDT.

Great. Last couple weeks, it's on. I remember watching this one as a teenager.

This weekend, WTF is this - some hair gel commercial???

Noticed that too, seems like they changed again. Turned on to watch Rockford at 11:00pm and they had the "B" movie theater (bunch of people trying to look like hippies) on, mon->weds and a bunch of infomericals afterwards...bummer

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)