New KCBU content...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I noticed that too. There getting more of the stuff that's on WRAZ on G3/C. Nice to see new content on G10/K. Now if they can replace that dying G10 we'll be in business until Equity pulls the switch to S2. Hope that's still a way off.

Is it really KCBU? The Titan listings do not show any of these programs. It still scans in as KCBU.

I noticed that too. It's KCBU alright. Titan is just a little slow to update. Give it a week or so.

I remember watching KCBU a week or 2 ago and they ran a promo telling about a channel (callsign) change.
Near the end of RTN programs, they show a slide with the station callsign/location. KCBU has 2 callsigns listed. Maybe this is now the other callsign/station?

Don't forget, they brought back 'The A-Team' and added 'Knight Rider' and 'Simon & Simon' to the weekends! In the short-term (while TitanTV updates), you can use Zap2it and zip code 84501. Local Broadcast (Antenna) works...it's channel 3.1, but the times are also in Mountain Daylight Time.

I'm a bit confused. KCBU shows RTN programming and yet I just saw the local weather broadcast and it had a CBS logo on the corner of the screen. :confused:

I remember watching KCBU a week or 2 ago and they ran a promo telling about a channel (callsign) change.
Near the end of RTN programs, they show a slide with the station callsign/location. KCBU has 2 callsigns listed. Maybe this is now the other callsign/station?

They have a translator station in Salt Lake City

The main transmitter is in Price, UT which is way down the road from SLC

I noticed the KCBU programming change a few weeks ago, and see It Takes a Thief is on Sat & Sun at 4pm EDT.

Great. Last couple weeks, it's on. I remember watching this one as a teenager.

This weekend, WTF is this - some hair gel commercial???

Noticed that too, seems like they changed again. Turned on to watch Rockford at 11:00pm and they had the "B" movie theater (bunch of people trying to look like hippies) on, mon->weds and a bunch of infomericals afterwards...bummer

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts