New Knight Rider Coming to NBC in February

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
I saw some commercials, they are going to use a Black Mustang for the Knight Rider car. It will be interesting to see how they change the technology from back then to now and what similar things they will use.

I saw some commercials, they are going to use a Black Mustang for the Knight Rider car. It will be interesting to see how they change the technology from back then to now and what similar things they will use.
Obviously Ford is the sponsor. This is sacrilege IMO. Kitt must only be a black Trans Am.

Talking cars (Bluetooth), video maps (GPS). So much of the 80's future technology is factory equipment now.

The thing about remaking Knight Rider now is that if the new KITT does not have the ability to turn into a robot, it is not going to impress anyone.

Maybe it was Hasselhoff who turned you off in the first generation. I guess you have to come into the new one with a positive attitude to make a reasonable judgment.

I also thought that the TransAm would have been what they used on a new Knight Rider program but they do not make new TransAm's anymore. I suppose that they could have used one of the last TransAm's that they made.

I say this fails miserably, like Bionic Woman.

Its only a 2 hour movie, not a series thus far.

With no new shows playing due to the writers strike, it will likely get great ratings, but still stink, because nothing else is on for folks to watch.

I say this fails miserably, like Bionic Woman.

Its only a 2 hour movie, not a series thus far.

With no new shows playing due to the writers strike, it will likely get great ratings, but still stink, because nothing else is on for folks to watch.

Didn't know it was a movie.

I thought it was supposed to premiere as a movie then be a series after that. They are not promoting the show as a movie.

Ford must have done something right, the mustang outsold the Camaro, Firebird, and TransAm COMBINED. This is why they quit making those GMC cars but they are bringing back the Camaro and I think the new one they are coming out with looks awesome.

They could have created a new design for a car just for their Knight Rider car, something unique.

I thought it was supposed to premiere as a movie then be a series after that. They are not promoting the show as a movie.

Its definatley ment to be a pilot, but I believe its supposed to pretty much stand on its own as well if the series never materializes.

I will watch it with a positive attitude, but It looks like a flop to me.

Chuck looked like a flop to many people at first as well too but look how well that show turned out to be. You just never know what to expect until it comes out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)