New Knight Rider Coming to NBC in February

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have to admit, the new mustangs do look nice.

I agree. KITT should be a car thats current and modern looking. When Knight Rider first aired, KITT was one of the first 3rd generation TransAms, which looked a lot sleeker than the 2nd gen we know from Smokey and the Bandit films.

Using it today just wouldn't be right, as the TransAm was discontinued back in 2002.

I have to admit, the new mustangs do look nice.

I agree. KITT should be a car thats current and modern looking. When Knight Rider first aired, KITT was one of the first 3rd generation TransAms, which looked a lot sleeker than the 2nd gen we know from Smokey and the Bandit films.

Using it today just wouldn't be right, as the TransAm was discontinued back in 2002.

I was thinking Chevy should have made a Concept car just for the show!

That is why I said that they quit making the TransAm a while back, they had to choose some type of car, and one that is popular. A concept car would have been nice. The Mustang is one of the most popular sports cars of all time. Perhaps when the next new model version of the Mustang comes out they will introduce what the car looks like on the show first. I can see them using other Ford vehicles on the show as well.

I say this fails miserably, like Bionic Woman.

Its only a 2 hour movie, not a series thus far.

With no new shows playing due to the writers strike, it will likely get great ratings, but still stink, because nothing else is on for folks to watch.

It is a movie but has been announced as the backdoor pilot for a series. Who knows if it will catch on.

I have to say that I am actually looking forward to this. I was a kid when the first one was out and I loved it (Come on, I was like 10). This should bring me back a bit :)

Wellllllll.... after watching this movie (or having it on while cleaning the house and doing other chores, I was reminded just how much I HATED the original series. :)

There were so many BAD plot points and editing goofs that make you go "HUH?"

Truck and car go chasing down road leaving person behind. After a long car chase down one road in one direction always away from where the chase started, the chase comes to an abrupt end. JUST as the chase is ending the person left behind comes from the OTHER direction on the same road. Errr... did some one develop "transporter tech" in this reality?

The chase ends in a way that, no matter how advanced a car might be, was completely unrealistic. There is a little thing called physics and newton's laws of motion. Great visual, but no freaking way!

I hated the original show for just this reason.
This new series is the same. Those who loved the old series will probably love this one.

I like the Mustang, though. Lots of Ford commercials :)

And we do get to see Michael Knight!

See ya
Tony

Yeah, it was cheezy but I actually enjoyed it (Granted there weren't many other options on tv last night!). I doubt that it would last as a series though. Was one giant Ford ad though, thats for sure!

They did an excellent job of preserving the old cheesiness. Seriously would you get in a talking car and go 200MPH without any reservations? They were so trusting of the technology.

In the old series the roads were all circular so you could chase after someone and end up catching them where you left someone behind ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts