New Menu colors

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

DetFan

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2006
Livonia, Michigan
I noticed the other day the new set up for my DVR on the menu's and guides, they looks great and very clean.

Is this just for the DVR's? I have 2 HD boxes as well, that did not get the update.

Actually, Brewer4, the -700 is the only one to get the white GUI officially. The only -100s that got it were the ones participating in the CE release last Thursday and Friday nights. However, the release of a CE download means that the national release is not very far away. When that happens, you'll get the download automatically, most likely overnight one night.

Yes you are right. I bet the national release comes out this week or next for the -100. So hard to tell with all the CE's I keep downloading where the national release was.

I also read somewhere, I think DBS Talk, that the white GUI will eventually be rolled out to H20 and will be the D* standard GUI

I also read somewhere, I think DBS Talk, that the white GUI will eventually be rolled out to H20 and will be the D* standard GUI

Thats correct. The HR20-700 is the most important receiver out there and the CE's most popular receiver so its been the one to get the new stuff first. Now that the HR20-100 tests look good, next step will be HR20-100 national release probably followed by a H20 CE test somewhere down the road.

The new colors are great. They make everything easier to read.

:welcome

First time poster but lurker I see. I agree, I really think the new GUI is fantastic. That and the other improvements and stability convinced me to ditch my HR10-250 and rely solely on HR20's. So far very happy with that decision. The real test will be the Fall when my DVR's get a work out.

I noticed the new network option in the settings menu, so I put a usb wireless drive in the back and I go through the motions, it picks up the network but cannot connect.

Not sure if this can go any further or not buti hope so..I am using a WEP secured set up and there is no where for me to put the netowrk key in so I am guessing that is my issue..

Anyone else notice or try this?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)