New Move By Dolans

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Tvlman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 29, 2004
Surf City.CA
I see that the Dolans have successfully fought and won the Westside Jets Stadium battle and now are moving to privatize the Cable Company so they won't have to report to stockholders. Interesting move considering that the stockholders and the SEC were the downfall of Adelphia. What advantage is this? Won't there be less operating capital as a result to fund VOOM?

Guess I was a day ahead of everyone else. Maybe this will give Charles Dolan the right to fire James without the Stockholders being drawn into it. On the other hand if James has anything to do with the VOOM channels then we can really kiss VOOM goodbye.

I'm curious as to what the Securities Exchange Commission is likely to do considering the value the Cablevision board put on the Rainbow Media's portion of the stock buyout deal. It's like they just pulled a number out of the air.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)