New MTV series Teen Wolf

I couldn't force myself to finish last week's episode. For some reason, the main storyline (alpha pack in town) just isn't grabbing me, and the goofiness (Styles especially) and random gratuitous teen-horror movie clichés are irritating me more than they did in the first two seasons, not to mention the cranked-up, god-awful soundtrack.

I agree . I have the feeling that I have outgrown the teenage supernatural /highschool plots that this show and other Cw shows seems to share in common. I often will have it on in the background while I'm on the computer and honestly couldn't tell you what was going on by the end of the last two episodes. It's all scream , yell, chase, attacks, yada ....yada ....yada...

Anyone still watching this show? I'm still watching but they've got so much stuff going on I swear I can't keep up with everything. It seems like there's a few different story lines and I can't tell if their all tied together somehow or not.

I still watch it, but for the life of me I couldn't tell you what the hell is going on . It is still Scream , yell, chase, attacks, yada... yada...yada....:p

I am still enjoying the season. Essentially this half of the season it is Stiles turn to be the bad guy. He is possessed by an evil spirit. Kira is Scott's new love interest.

I expect that by the end of this half of the season Stiles's evil spirit will be vanquished, Kira and Scott will hook up, and Scott's dad will finally be clued in to what is happening.

Then next season there will be a new supernatural bad/evil thing waiting to taunt them...

Long running plot of course is will Scott stay the pure Alpha and will he get back together with Allyson?

I am still enjoying the season. Essentially this half of the season it is Stiles turn to be the bad guy. He is possessed by an evil spirit. Kira is Scott's new love interest. I expect that by the end of this half of the season Stiles's evil spirit will be vanquished, Kira and Scott will hook up, and Scott's dad will finally be clued in to what is happening. Then next season there will be a new supernatural bad/evil thing waiting to taunt them... Long running plot of course is will Scott stay the pure Alpha and will he get back together with Allyson?

That about sums up the main plot points.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)