New OTA adapter

NEW INFO

Someone on the ATT Directv forum who is listed as an emplyee posted this on April 12th

QUOTE:
"The LCC has been expanded to include more markets, and markets where DirecTv does not offer locals (these are far and few between). To find out if your market is covered call in @ 1.800.531.5000 to speak with an agent."
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions"
UnQUOTE:

My comments
So sad this roll out is taking so long. Dish has had their LCC version out for 3 years now. It even looks the same (same shape and size). We are at the One year mark since word of this started showing up on sites.
I have been calling Direct TV every week for six months wanting a lcc, talked to a guy last week who said he would send me one. Have heard this before. Today a LCC arrived installing it now. Live in northwest Florida.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
I have been calling Direct TV every week for six months wanting a lcc, talked to a guy last week who said he would send me one. Have heard this before. Today a LCC arrived installing it now. Live in northwest Florida.

Is there any locals that are in dispute in your market or that were dropped recently?

I used it today it worked well on all channels except, I do not know if they are off the air ow what.
I am using it on I believe an hr 23 the genie one that has a landline cord connected to it.
I will try to get a picture of it Friday May 31 and post them here. If you are familiar with the dish one this is larger and flatter, I will try to take a picture of them side by side,
Any other requests?

I used it today it worked well on all channels except, I do not know if they are off the air ow what.
I am using it on I believe an hr 23 the genie one that has a landline cord connected to it.
I will try to get a picture of it Friday May 31 and post them here. If you are familiar with the dish one this is larger and flatter, I will try to take a picture of them side by side,
Any other requests?
HR23 is not a Genie, they were HR34, 44 and 54 and the newer HS17

If you go to your Menu / Settings / Info and Test ... then you'll see Recvr and the model number

Called today and ask if available yet. He said let me check. He said yes I’ve got one one ordered and will arrive in 3-5 days. Checked my acct and it shows 2 LCC listed on my orders.
There are no disputes in my area. So must be available to all now.

Hi All
My LCC will be delivered in Dallas Monday. I have a tracking number that confirms this

SSTV

Called today and ask if available yet. He said let me check. He said yes I’ve got one one ordered and will arrive in 3-5 days. Checked my acct and it shows 2 LCC listed on my orders.
There are no disputes in my area. So must be available to all now.

nope its not. i tried saturday, no luck, and i called retnentions

Hi All
My LCC will be delivered in Dallas Monday. I have a tracking number that confirms this

SSTV
I got the LCC, setup went fine. the 54 and the mini both have all the sub channels. its a no go for the 24.
SSTV

I got the LCC, setup went fine.its a no go for the 24.
SSTV

When you say it's a "No Go" for the 24, does that mean you attached the LCC directly to the 24 receiver and reran setup??
The Clients will get channels and guide info from the HR54 but the HR24 will require it's own AM21 and presumably LCC to get OTA functionality.
It will not pull info from the HR54 as far as OTA is concerned???

Doctor j

Hi Doctor
When you plug the LCC into a HR54 a screen will come up saying it has found the LCC and proceeds to OTA setup. I got nothing when I plugged into the HR24. I did not look further.

SSTV

Hi Doctor
When you plug the LCC into a HR54 a screen will come up saying it has found the LCC and proceeds to OTA setup. I got nothing when I plugged into the HR24.

SSTV
Even if you plug the LCC into the HR24 and then reboot the receiver, it still won't detect anything?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Latest posts