New promo price for "Xfinity Plus"

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

andy_horton

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 28, 2010
Northwest Georgia
I saw on my tv that the fairly new bundle for 25mb performance internet, streampix, HBO....didn't mention limited basic for 39.99. Not sure if it's for 6 months or a year. I've read on here several people would jump on this if the price was right. I'm in the Chattanooga .TN market. FYI

Here is what it shows when I bring it up (the "details")

Get download speeds up to 25 Mbps–Share photos, book travel, and watch the latest viral video craze–at super-fast speeds.
Get reliably fast WiFi at home and across 500,000 hotspots
Your favorite local channels like NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX on all your devices in any room of your house
HBO® included–enjoy hit movies and popular original series like Girls, Boardwalk Empire and Game of Thrones on any screen at home or on the go with the XFINITY TV apps
Access to the hottest shows like Modern Family and Revenge with XFINITY On Demand
XFINITY Streampix®–unlimited access to thousands of hit movies and entire past seasons of TV shows like Lost, Heroes and 30 Rock.
Backed by the 30-Day Money-Back Comcast Customer Guarantee.

and the "fine print"
attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 552
I had seen the thread earlier. Wasn't sure if the price was universal on special. Not much fine print on the tv ad. I used my dvr to pause at the fine print and it just said to go to website for more info. Good deal...if you can live with the "fine print"

Yes, 'tis true.

Got a call late last week from local Comcast sales. Blast! Plus 50 Mbps with 50-channel basic cable with Streampix for $39.99 for 12 months, then $59.99 for months 13 - 24, then market rates beyond that.

I jumped on it, given that our current 25 Mbps Blast! Internet only was at $29.99 for 6 months and then $49.99 for months 7 - 12.

Because we use Comcast strictly for HSI, and with things changing the way they are (such as speed doubling), I'd expect we'll be at 105 Mbps before year-end 2014.

Now just waiting for cable box to show up; the 50 Mbps doesn't get provisioned until the box is called in.

We'll see how it goes :)

Yes, 'tis true. Got a call late last week from local Comcast sales. Blast! Plus 50 Mbps with 50-channel basic cable with Streampix for $39.99 for 12 months, then $59.99 for months 13 - 24, then market rates beyond that. I jumped on it, given that our current 25 Mbps Blast! Internet only was at $29.99 for 6 months and then $49.99 for months 7 - 12. Because we use Comcast strictly for HSI, and with things changing the way they are (such as speed doubling), I'd expect we'll be at 105 Mbps before year-end 2014. Now just waiting for cable box to show up; the 50 Mbps doesn't get provisioned until the box is called in. We'll see how it goes :)

It might be time for me to call my local Comcast to see what they can do for me. I'm paying just under $65 a month for nowhere near those speeds.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Comcast and others are getting worried with market share! Over the air is starting to get more popular and roku plus pc internet streaming is explodeing.I for one is planning to drop all but the internet!I wonder what kind of deal they will try to sell me to keep me with the cable tv.

It might be time for me to call my local Comcast to see what they can do for me. I'm paying just under $65 a month for nowhere near those speeds.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Finally called in. First tier couldn't do anything for me unless I was willing to bundle. Loyalty was able to apply a 12 month promotion dropping me from $66.95/month to $44.95/month for 25 Mbps service (with the comment that my area is going to be upgraded soon so I should expect a speed hike). Not shabby at all. This is much more in line with what I was paying after my initial promotion with them and seems fairly reasonable. Given some of the promotions in this thread, I probably could have done better, but I'm happy enough at this price point.

Interestingly, I could have gotten the Streampix and HBO bundle for $59.99, I just don't need that redundancy.

was looking at crapcast in Minneapolis and noticed they changed their plans. They now have 2 "xfinity plus" offers

39.99 for lifeline + 25MB internet
44.99 for lifeline + Blast (50MB)

they also dropped the plan that was digital economy (think family cable minus sports and Viacom channels) + Blast for I think 49.99 a month

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts