Status
Please reply by conversation.

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
NFL issues aside, for those looking to get Directv, looks like the Sunday Ticket promo will be included with the Choice Ultimate package

English Packages

That is definately a change from the Free Premier package with Sunday Ticket purchase.

This way their promo rate is around $70 instead of the $60 last year.

At least this will cut down on the "why did my bill go from $60 to $120" questions after the 5th month.

They could still do the premier promo closer to the season, it is definately still early to be promoting NFL given their labor situation.

I got that promo yesterday when I signed up. I am not a big football fan, but I might have to check it out this year. It seems like a pretty good deal. If there is a NFL season this year.

Just remember this deal auto renews you to the NFL Sunday Ticket, also you get it no matter what even if you don't want it for this year.

I wish I could let one of y'all that like the NFL have mine :)I am not that big of football fan anyway, but what I do like, being from Alabama, is college football, too bad it wasn't the ESPN Game Plan. If i could swap if I would. It was a complete surprise to me, they asked me what package I was interested in, I told them Premier, and they went on to inform me that I could get NFL Sunday Ticket.

bobvick said:
I wish I could let one of y'all that like the NFL have mine :)I am not that big of football fan anyway, but what I do like, being from Alabama, is college football, too bad it wasn't the ESPN Game Plan. If i could swap if I would. It was a complete surprise to me, they asked me what package I was interested in, I told them Premier, and they went on to inform me that I could get NFL Sunday Ticket.

Game plan is not worth it, the majority of the 'Bama games you would be looking for would not be on it.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure all the Game Plan games aren't even in HD yet. You can get that package for around $100-$125 or so compared to the $400 range for Sunday Ticket where everything is in HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)