new rates on time warner for 2011

Islandguy43

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 24, 2006
Grand Island, NY
I just received my late xmas present from Time Warner, in the form of notification of Time Warner raising their rates anywhere from 6 per cent a month to 13 per cent a month. The most basic of services will rise 13 per cent, while most of the bundles will be in the 6-7 per cent range. They also picked up on Directv's receiver rate increases with digital boxes with remotes going up $1.20 per month; plus month dvr fees rising $1.00 a month. This will only raise me $2 now because I am on the final stages of my Dish Winback Promotion; however come September I shall see another increase in the neighborhood of $25.00.

The digital terminal/remote will now be $8.49, it was $7.95 when I first signed up. Time Warner has been playing teeter totter with the prices of the hardware rental fees. Right now it’s $7.30, last year I believe it was $7.50. One year they go up, the next year they go down. Did the same thing with the movies channels. When I first signed up, the premiums went from $7.95 to $8.95 back down to $7.95 for a year then back up to $8.95.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)