New Satellite Tool!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'd put up some security cameras. Have 'em record images every few seconds to a computer.
Mount the cameras hidden, so no one notices, and don't talk about them.
If you make them obvious, or let on that you're putting them up, he might try his tactics at night.
If that is a possibility, you'd need cameras with infra red LEDs to light up the field of vision (not expensive).

Armed with the video, I'd take his @$$ to court, and make sure he paid for all previous transgressions AND the security hardware!

But that's just me... and I'm such a nice guy. . . - :D

I like your style.

We had an old Lincoln pipeline welder with one of those 4 cyl. Continentals, that motor was indestructible.

Lets hope so, the steering has proven not to be..........someone removed the power steering from it and I think the extra stress on the steering shaft and recirculating ball valve has taken it's toll....but that's the joy of having an old piece of equipment. At least it's easy to work on.

Ok, maybe it's not what you think but for installing/removing BUDs I think this thing will shine!! Also good for burying cable.
Apparently it is also useful for other things.........we'll see. :D
Something else to tinker with.

You're referring to the horse in the background with the optional plow attachment, of course?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts