New Search Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Scott's gonna send me on vacation with him. :)

To oldengineer, Go Army, beat Navy !:usa
Maybe next year. :)

They did play their best game though. I thought Navy was going to blow them out but it went right down to the last play.
I can't say enough good things about the kids who are smart and dedicated enough to get into a Service Academy. Go Army! Go Navy! Go Air Force! Go Marines!

Go Space Cadets!

I'm sure we've all met a few.
Yep I have, really have. I worked with a guy who said he talked to space people nightly. He actually went on to make 3rd level manager with a major communications company. That's like a military Major to the service related....

Maybe he really did. I've seen a theory proposed on Ancient Aliens that knowledge is really a field that pervades the universe, something like the Higgs Field, and that our brains are receptors which the alien masters can tune to pick up more or less of it. It could happen, I guess.

Yep I have, really have. I worked with a guy who said he talked to space people nightly. He actually went on to make 3rd level manager with a major communications company. That's like a military Major to the service related....

Did he say anything about the Probe? :eek:

Reactions: navychop
Did he say anything about the Probe? :eek:
1989-Ford-Probe-front-right-small.jpg

Ouch! I can see why that would be painful!

Error searching cable networks for Colony.

Fatal error: Call to a member function result_metadata() on null in /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 220

S~

Status
Not open for further replies.