New Search Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think this was the best $175 I have spent on the site in a long long time. :)

Here are some stats. (States were reset on Thursday Night.)

Documents: 4,366,692 (1.4 GB)
Index Updates: 4,367,081 (0.0002 seconds average)
Searches: 73,370 (0.0006 seconds average)
Fetches: 49,911 (0.0219 seconds average)
Now with the built in software, the fetch time was 0.9124 quite a speed difference.

Plus I like you can search for anything now... so if you want to search to "A TV" or "E*" now you can. :D

Over the past month I have made a number of chances and we have sped things up so much it almost feels like we are on a new server. :D

Thanks again to our Pub Members for making this all possible. Without your support I could not have done these things.

Yesterday I made some improvement to our search making it even better...

When you start typing in the search box it starts auto filling with what it thinks you are looking for.
If you make a spelling mistake then on the results page it will say "did you mean to type" with the correct word that you can click on and get results.

Enjoy! :D

Yep, never saw you type the word broadband. :D

On a serious note it's still not working. Tried it once, got No Results. Subsequent tries all return Unspecified Error.

I'd really like a max priority on this because I'm trying to burn somebody's butt over in the Pit. Thanks in advance. :):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)