Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Starting tomorrow after "Unreliable Sources" is a new show called "Closing Remarks". Its hosted by Jason (the dude that was normally on "Sources" the first time around)

I saw a commercial on WNGS RTN11. Dont know if its on the other channels but I assume so. Midnight Eastern 5 days a week

I saw the ad, looks interesting. Not sure how it's gonna be much different than "sources" but we'll see. I like the shows Jason did when Gary was on vacation.
I also noticed that Hee Haw is going to be on RFD TV on C-Band over on G-13. That ought to be interesting.

IMHO I think we should have more "Retro TV" and less "other" shows. :)

Ditto, especially when it's during my "prime time". The "other" shows were fine when it was on once a week. Every day during prime time is a bit much. But that's just one man's opinion.

Ditto, especially when it's during my "prime time". The "other" shows were fine when it was on once a week. Every day during prime time is a bit much. But that's just one man's opinion.

I guess I'm with you on that.......and being as how we can see channels from all over it's like it's on EVERY channel. A few times when flipping through channels I'm able to pick up enough of a conversation that I get interested enough to stop and watch awhile. That's how I got started watching it in the first place.

Remember, Equity isn't exactly in a very good financial situation right now, and that may even be an understatement. This programming is cheap as they probably already have these people on staff and are paying them anyway. So, this is probably being done to reduce their cost as things get tighter and tighter. Bottom line is we're just lucky they're still around.

I have caught some of (Closing Remarks) the past few days and all I can say is that guy Jason can be hilarious. :D

It does have its entertainment value so far

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)