New software EPG for G19, 97W* bird?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

N5XZS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 23, 2005
Albuquerque, NM, USA
I stumbled on a satellite business news website say a new EPG software for FTA receivers and wondering if is compatible with our current receiver like Edison and others brands out there.

Here's the link on that report...

Let me know what you think of this? :hatsoff

Reactions: N5XZS
Not OTT, should be true FTA satellite service, need to now are they really going do this project here in NA?

Otherwise we wasting our time for true FTA EPG satellite service to come true for amost all FTA channels? :rolleyes: :hatsoff

Would love to see some new stations from I 20 bird ??W* to be added on G19, 97W* bird. :hungry

Especially France 24 and few other high quality stations out there. :hatsoff
Intelsat 20 is at 68.5E, but certainly would be nice to get some of those here!
Out of all their fleet, I am curious why Intelsat would choose only these two satellites, so far. Could be that they aren't any EPGs sent down with the channels like on other satellites they own?

Reactions: N5XZS
Anybody seeing guide data on 97w yet? The weather has taken a turn before I could move down to check. That would be surprising to see a proper guide for the mess of channels over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk