NEW SOFTWEAR UPDATE!

BK94541

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 12, 2008
San Francisco
I have little problem is not real important, but needs to be all the same receiver in graphics looks.
My equipments is 2/722’s, 772k, & 612 receivers..
Around 2 weeks ago one of my 722 & 722k updated to the new software, as like when u press the DVR on remote gives U deferent graphic menu and deferent colors on guides..But my other 722 & 612 is same old graphic tho never updated!. after 2 weeks I called DISH few times, they don’t know how to fix it or maybe they could send me another hit to receivers & they says would be ok by tomorrow after up date @3.00am, and some B.S here & there … So just don’t know what can I do ..Maybe u guys can help me what can I say to them or find some type solutions from here!
Thanks,
Ben

Software is downloaded to different receivers in groups. You just have to be patient and your receiver has to wait its turn.

Thanks for U guys help.. I thought DISH give me some B.S around & something wrong ...Now i know have to be patinet for the rest of recivers .
Thank You

Patience is a virtue. ;) Also note that those of us with 612's have to be extra patient, because the updated DishOnDemand/GoogleTV firmware isn't released yet for that model, period.

Is funny yesterday i was talking about this ,I went home after work turn on the TV to watching news , then saw my other 722 reciver got update also ..just wating for my 612 now :)
Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)