Status
Please reply by conversation.

VinceT3

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 12, 2006
Rainsalot Florida
Stc?

I just set my box back up and ran across this channel.. been listening to it (and watching the videos) for 20 minutes or so and I really like it so far.. it's called the Soundtrack Channel, found a site on the internet doesn't say much about the feed, so I'm guessing they just got it on Ku? I did a search on TheList and it had a reference for C-Band..

Anyway, I wonder if this channel will get consider for replacing The Tube on OTA :)

EDIT: it's on 97W in case anyone wanted to check it out.

It has not been added to TheList since I was not sure if we wanted it listed, since it is not on Lyngsat so I considered it a feed for now.
Its a nice channel, here's a link to their site: STC

There is a new station called Soundtracks located on Galaxy 25

97w 11740 v 21984 vpid 2009 apid 3009

The station is a Music Video Channel

Lumpkin666,

that link comes up bad, and the TP is not on my new Mercury II list.... I tried putting he numbers in but come up with nothing so I am probably doing something wrong...
Help please
Yep, looks like this thread was merged with the thread I linked to.. so the old link is gone. The top two posts were from that other link. I am not near my equipment, so I'll have to defer to someone else to check out the channel and provide any further info required to receive the channel, if they deem necessary.

When I checked yesterday it was not in the stream, now when I check it's back again, maybe they were trying something. :confused:

Hopefully it stays there FTA.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)