New XM Lineup

Contrary to what most others are saying about the changes, I have to admit that I do like what they did. We just bought a new car (came with XM) and in our minivan we had sirius. We didn't like a majority of the XM channels and we're big fans of Classic Vinyl, Classic Rewind, The Spectrum, and The Coffee House. Now that these are available on XM, we didn't have to replace the in-dash radio in our car; we just had to replace the plug-and-play unit in our minivan. Now we only have one service and still get our favorite channels. Sorry to those who aren't as happy as I am about the changes.

I am noticing one thing I hate.

Octane and Squizz were NEW Hard Rock.

Now they are playing old music on it from the 80's and 90's.

Hello!!!!

Thats why we have Lithium!

Area sucks! listened to it hate it ok the shows at night are just ok.. But during the day i get to hear stupid drumb and bass wow im so excited :\ I WANT THE SYSTEM BACK it was great trance everyday all day with way way better ratings then the area. Great shows like asot with armin, zoltar, afterglow. Wow area has corstens countdown so does bpm. i like bpm but if they make it any gayer they will loose another sub, or perhaps all 3 on my acct.

I really miss Upop. I have a 10 minute morning commute I want easy pop music, nothing to weird, nothing to hard for the morning. in the afternoon drive I listen addiction with DJ armando on BPM.

with BBC radio one, the lady babbles so much that on an average drive I hear 1/2 of a song, if i'm lucky. she has an annoying voice and talks thoroughly too much about nothing at all, it tends to not even be related to the song she's "introducing"

I've been listening to upop online still, the worldspace sessions at abbey road are amazing, and now I can't listen to them in my car :(

Area sucks! listened to it hate it ok the shows at night are just ok.. But during the day i get to hear stupid drumb and bass wow im so excited :\ I WANT THE SYSTEM BACK it was great trance everyday all day with way way better ratings then the area. Great shows like asot with armin, zoltar, afterglow. Wow area has corstens countdown so does bpm. i like bpm but if they make it any gayer they will loose another sub, or perhaps all 3 on my acct.

I miss the System... Area is not near as good.

There was always something about BPM that I didn't like but coudn't put my finger on it. They played SOME good stuff sometimes but there was something about it. You found the right way to put it. GAY... BPM is GAY.... can they get any gayer? They should have kept the slot for the SYSTEM if they were out of space and got rid of BPM or something else. You hit the nail on the head... BPM is GAY.

I am noticing one thing I hate.

Octane and Squizz were NEW Hard Rock.

Now they are playing old music on it from the 80's and 90's.

Hello!!!!

Thats why we have Lithium!

Squizz would play some older stuff every now and then, but I agree its more often now. On a sid note, I heard bohdi on there yesterday, so that was a plus. Looks like me and you were the only Squizz fans here.

Squizz would play some older stuff every now and then, but I agree its more often now. On a sid note, I heard bohdi on there yesterday, so that was a plus. Looks like me and you were the only Squizz fans here.

No, there are a lot of Squizz fans out here. I am just more upset about The System since I listened to that 80% of the time in the car. Squizz was my second favorite music station and I was more apt to listen to that at home.

I Agree T his Really Blows If I wanted to listen to a KIDS ran Satt Radio I would have gotten Sirius…I do also hope they Do go UNDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAY UNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If that's the case, we need more gay stations. There are way too many breeder ones that folks have to put up with.

I miss the System... Area is not near as good.

There was always something about BPM that I didn't like but coudn't put my finger on it. They played SOME good stuff sometimes but there was something about it. You found the right way to put it. GAY... BPM is GAY.... can they get any gayer? They should have kept the slot for the SYSTEM if they were out of space and got rid of BPM or something else. You hit the nail on the head... BPM is GAY.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts