New york lotto on ses2 87*

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SkySurfer80

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
Ok is the feed still up 24/7 like the Florida lotto feed is? I have fine tuned my motorized dish hours and am hitting the birds at a decent signal and hitting the dc channel at 94 pct, the lpb at 65 pct and even the Florida lotto as high as mid 30's but can no longer get the NY lotto feed. Can someone confirm it is still going?

Reactions: spongella
Well it is so funny. I just scanned the arc from 87 to 125 and am now getting Montana PBS which I never got before and in between am getting the Reuters feed which can at times be weak, and am hitting 103 better than before scanning in tons of feeds, and hitting university net and others at 50 plus pct, and on the 87 bird hitting the newspaths at 83 pct, but for some reason cant seem to lock in or find that NY lotto feed. Not that it is a channel I will need but I just find it odd I can be hitting the others in the arc and even the lds mux on 89 but cant hit that one. Lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)