New York Yankees

9 to 3. Priceless.

Attachments

• img006.jpg
    img006.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 103
The people around you must have thought you were nuts taking a picture of the consession stand menu !!!!

Now THAT is Priceless !!!

Jimbo

sorry dude - but taking a picture with a cell phone is pretty easy to do when you are in line for a beer.

The Yankees WIN 3 of 4, better than priceless!

Nope - never said it was over - but Detroit has to get though Cleveland first. A losing series now and their chances drop quite a bit IMO.

The series with the Angels (beginning today) is a big one for the Yankees. I hope Philip Hughes has another great start. if the Yanks can get by California in this series, I think their chances to go all the way are huge.

Nope - never said it was over - but Detroit has to get though Cleveland first. A losing series now and their chances drop quite a bit IMO.

You got that right .
Tigers need to get it together real quick , as in last week would have been nice.
Tigers have the latest double A pitcher going again tonight Mr. Jurjinn's (spelled wrong) He looked pretty good last week in his 1st Major league start in Yankee Stadium, lets see if he improves tonight and feels a little more comfortable.

Jimbo

MIKE MUSSINA SUX he has to be one of the worst pitchers the yankees have. He's just as bad as Kei Igawa. He pitched only 1 2/3 innings giving up 7 hits and 7 runs. What a piece of s*** pitcher he is.

The Tiger pitcher up from AA, Mr. Jurjinn's looks pretty good, tonight he shut down Cleveland thru 7 giving up just 1 hit.

Yankee fan should be happy now, as the Tigers and Indians keep knocking one another off makes NY's chances of a Wild Card all the better.

Jimbo

I think the team that is under everyone's radar is the Mariners. I keep waiting for them to fall apart and yet everytime I look at the scores they keep winning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)