Newb and have a few questions....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

DJDD

Original poster
Dec 6, 2008
I'm new here because I'm desperate for US programming. I'm a DoD contractor in Bahrain and I am seriously missing my regular shows and most of all FOOTBALL! I'll be here for the next 4 years minimum and no college football or CSI is gonna drive me crazy. I'm a fairly geeky guy so don't be afraid to lay it on me, if I don't understand it I'll figure it out. Does FTA offer US local channels? I've been told that DirectTV and Dish Network don't work over here unfortunately. Even if I have to pay I'm not worried, money isn't an object here, I just want my TV!!!

Bahrain near Qatar in the Middle East?

If so, ask someone at a P:mad:if you can) about getting the Armed Forces Network(AFN).

Last edited:
Bahrain near Qatar in the Middle East?

If so, ask someone at a P:mad:if you can) about getting the Armed Forces Network(AFN).

Yup, that's the place. Not sure who I would be able to ask about getting that. Either way I still want to get my own dish up so I have more than three channels that play in english out of 200.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts