Newbie question...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

baldplaya

Original poster
May 30, 2012
CA
I'm taking my h24-100 box from my parents house to my new apartment(on-patio). I'm still going to use my parents card. They have a new slimline HD Dish. Do I need to purchase the same type of dish in order to have same services? And if so, What do I need to hook up that dish to my receiver? I believe I will be going under a sliding glass door.

I'm taking my h24-100 box from my parents house to my new apartment(on-patio). I'm still going to use my parents card. They have a new slimline HD Dish. Do I need to purchase the same type of dish in order to have same services? And if so, What do I need to hook up that dish to my receiver? I believe I will be going under a sliding glass door.

If you want HD, you'll want the Slimline variety.

:welcome to Satelliteguys baldplaya!

If you are talking about using a box at your new apartment while it's still on your parents account, that's called account stacking and it's against the terms of service with Directv, and it's not condoned here. Sorry!

raoul5788 said:
:welcome to Satelliteguys baldplaya!

If you are talking about using a box at your new apartment while it's still on your parents account, that's called account stacking and it's against the terms of service with Directv, and it's not condoned here. Sorry!

:( why!? Just get an account! It's not hard, stacking is silly :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)