Newest live TV bandscan

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
That you're getting 100% signal on frequencies that are theoretically unused gives a big boost to my suspicion about the HDHomerun tuners being unsuitable for relative signal strength numbers. There may be some TV frequencies being used for other purposes, but not that many.

That you're getting 100% signal on frequencies that are theoretically unused gives a big boost to my suspicion about the HDHomerun tuners being unsuitable for relative signal strength numbers. There may be some TV frequencies being used for other purposes, but not that many.

It’s not signal strength that I’m concerned about when fine tuning a signal; it’s signal quality. The live bandscan metric shows this as “Curr MER.”

I’ve found this method to be best for aiming an OTA antenna for distant stations, as I cannot afford an expensive professional meter.

I've found that signals from the same source register differently on each HD Home Run receiver. There's no way to compare signals from one unit to another.

The newer receivers have better receivers and reject multipath better, but the signal display seems worse that the older models.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)