Newsmax TV Signs With DISH Network

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Im not a fan of hate radio or TV!... that is indisputable....Yet another channel dedicated to hate...just another sad day and another channel made to divide the American people.....Sigh................ When will the partisans wake up?

Im not a fan of hate radio or TV!... that is indisputable....Yet another channel dedicated to hate...just another sad day and another channel made to divide the American people.....Sigh................ When will the partisans wake up?
You can always block msnbc

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I take that to mean you do not watch MSNBC, thank goodness!

Again, something other than the BBC World News.
Another News channel like RT, Fox News, HLN, MSNBC that I will never watch.
At least OTA here in SF Bay Area I can get France24.

Reactions: Yespage
Again, something other than the BBC World News.
Another News channel like RT, Fox News, HLN, MSNBC that I will never watch.
At least OTA here in SF Bay Area I can get France24.
Get a roku. Lots of international news

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Reactions: navychop
Well personally another news source is a good thing.
News source? This isn't a news source. It is yet another news commentary channel. They are the Obama is African crowd, so this whole "conservative" slant is bogus. They are nuts.
If you are a Dish subscriber and a liberal/progressive then you have all the news channels and network news...
Really? Name one. Link TV or Current don't count (do they still exist?). MSNBC is tabloid, probably with a few left commentators. CNN is utterly unprofessional garbage. NBC, ABC, CBS have half hour news programs. There is no good news station to watch, still, available on Dish!

I still say the only place to get good liberal and conservative commentary is NPR, where there is no reliance on 30 sec sound bites and the guests aren't blithering partisan idiots.

Reactions: simplexswrhs90
I take that to mean you do not watch MSNBC, thank goodness!

Best post in this thread. It says it all. What one person sees as hate another sees as not slanted. I can't stomach MSNBC, (And the numerous times they have been caught editing remarks to look like something it wasn't) I find them despicable. Very different than I might not always agree with CNN for example, but not see them as devious and do watch their news also.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSNBC_controversies
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-gr...-edits-out-all-woman-praising-context-out-huc

But others will say MSNBC speaks the truth and presents it fairly and they agree with what is being said, and luckily they and I are entitled to opinions. I don't go around saying MSBC should be dropped or banned. And I have no idea if I will or won't watch or even like NewsMax, but I don't care if others do or don't.
BTW there are many channels with news and news discussions on DISH some that have been mentioned. Watching just one may not give you a full enough view of things.
Link, Free Speech, Euronews (Best of them all imo but mostly European news) France24, Deutsche Welle, CCNEW, RT, Aljam, Blaze, BON, EBRU, Local and National Network including early morning news programs, MSNBC, FOX, CNN, HLN, CSPAN, & PBS Newshour, with some I probably forgot.
I don't see the big four network news as all that bad, just not in depth often.

I just tried to report this thread, and specific posts as not meeting the standards on non-politics. I'm not sure it went through. It kind of hung up. But, STOP it people!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Joey & SONOS

Dish to Offer Newsmax TV On June 16

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)