Next New Episode: 10 Feb 2010 - Pulic Enemy

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Sounds like they should call this one "Public Terrorist" instead. I can't say too many serial killers troll highly visible places...that's a great-way to win a quick-trip to the electric chair.

I have to admit...this episode was disturbing on so many levels. Additionally, while I enjoy watching the BAU profile and track the UNSUB, and can even tolerate Garcia running complex querries and pulling-up the results in a matter of seconds (amazing how many privacy laws she would have to break without obtaining a warrant and how she pulls-up electronic parochial school records from back in the 60s), I would prefer not being introduced to the victims or their families - just the corpse, please.

Heck, back in the day when I went to parochial school records were kept using carbon copy paper, a mimeograph machine, and a file cabinet. Garcia must be good if she can create electronic records that do not exist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts