Next new episode: 14 October - Hopeless

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
The BAU goes on a manhunt for a group of suspects with a pack mentality who kill for the thrill of it.

Don't forget to [ame="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1497465/"]"Criminal Minds" Hopeless (2009)@@AMEPARAM@@http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTA2NjM5MDg0OTFeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDAyOTgwOTI@._V1._SX93_SY140_.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@BMTA2NjM5MDg0OTFeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDAyOTgwOTI@@@AMEPARAM@@SX93@@AMEPARAM@@SY140[/ame] at the Internet Movie Database - IMDB.com

Their flirting has been going on forever. There was even an episode where Morgan told Garcia that he loved her. We can hope for it, but I don't think the writers ever want to have a romantic relationship between team members.

To be honest, as much as I love the show the dynamics between the characters has been hit or miss since Gideon left. Also, what's going on with Rossi? He was initially brought in to replace Gideon, but he has turned into a role player. Eh, I wouldn't mind seeing a new team member added to the BAU.

It does seem that the characters have lost some of their defining personalities. Morgan's toughness, Reid's nerdiness, Garcia's quirkiness, and Hotch's ability to control most situations and care about people.

Then again, these are the characters that have had traumatic events happen to them. That can certainly change a person. But for the sake of the TV show, it would be nice to have some of these things back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)