Next new episode: 30 September - Haunted

I'm just getting ready to queue up this weeks episode on the DVR. Offhand, my favorite is still Gideon...and I miss him every episode.

I actually started watching this show last season when HiFi began traveling during the week (and I could actually watch what I wanted to watch at night;).) I don't know Gideon.

Do they have this show on DVD yet? I would definitely buy the season's I've missed.

How long has this show been on?

Sorry so many questions. This is one of my favorite shows.

I actually started watching this show last season when HiFi began traveling during the week (and I could actually watch what I wanted to watch at night;).) I don't know Gideon.

Do they have this show on DVD yet? I would definitely buy the season's I've missed.

How long has this show been on?

Sorry so many questions. This is one of my favorite shows.
The role of Jason Gideon, played by actor Mandy Patinkin, left the show after the 2nd season for unknown reasons. As much as I like the show in its current form, it was better with Gideon. When Gideon left, he was replaced by Rossi...but Hotch became the shows leader whereas he was more or less the "admin" lead when Gideon was around. The show is starting its 5th season and you can find the older shows carried in syndication on A&E HD. (not sure about DVD)

The role of Jason Gideon, played by actor Mandy Patinkin, left the show after the 2nd season for unknown reasons. As much as I like the show in its current form, it was better with Gideon. When Gideon left, he was replaced by Rossi...but Hotch became the shows leader whereas he was more or less the "admin" lead when Gideon was around. The show is starting its 5th season and you can find the older shows carried in syndication on A&E HD. (not sure about DVD)

Go to Amazon.com here is the relative URL to get the DVDs.
/www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Ddvd&field-keywords=criminal+minds&x=0&y=0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)