NFL 2008-09 Season

NO ONE in the league has been able to cover these guys man-to-man. Not saying it is not possible, just saying it is not probable.

I'm not saying man to man, they will probably get burned, they can't hold that offense to 0 yards, but they might be able to contain them.

I don't think the Cards will run against the Steelers, so the Cards will have to pass, and the Steelers will be able to defend it pretty good.

If they knock down Warner constantly, or if they rush him enough to where he throws INTs. the Steelers will win.

If the Cards throw without any probloms, they will win, but I think the Steelers D will stop them better than anyone else has.

BTW...look for Heath Miller, the Steelers TE, he will have a big game.

There is NO WAY the Steelers can cover Fitzgerald with single coverage. That would me Palomalu would have to help in the double coverage making HIM less effective to do his thing. ALSO, that would mean SINGLE COVERAGE for Anquan Boldin.....this is gonna be a EXTREMELY tough assignment defensively for the Steelers.

Well they lost 7 times this year, so someone has stopped them.
I'm not saying the will shut them down entirely, but they will contain them.
Philly held Fitz to 60 yards the first time around.

Steeler's D* is much better than Philly's

Jimbo

Well they lost 7 times this year, so someone has stopped them.
I'm not saying the will shut them down entirely, but they will contain them.
Philly held Fitz to 60 yards the first time around.

Steeler's D* is much better than Philly's

Jimbo

Alot of those loses had NOTHING to do with the offense and everything to do with their defense. In those 7 loses, they averaged about 23 points per game....MORE than enough for a team that would have a decent defense. So their offense was not stopped, their defense could not stop anybody.

Does Vick have a future in Frisco?

On his NFL.com blog, Adam Schefter has speculated that the San Francisco 49ers may be angling to bring former Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick into the mix to be the team's new field general, should Vick be reinstated by the league when his prison sentence is over.

On his NFL.com blog, Adam Schefter has speculated that the San Francisco 49ers may be angling to bring former Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick into the mix to be the team's new field general, should Vick be reinstated by the league when his prison sentence is over.

And people had the nerve to question me that he would not be given a QB job because of his past.....HA!:rolleyes:

Adam Schefter has speculated that the San Francisco 49ers may be angling to bring former Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick into the mix to be the team's new field general, should Vick be reinstated by the league when his prison sentence is over.

That just goes to show how desperate the 49ers truly are, as well as the lack of confidence they have in their QB's.

Hasn't happened yet. Let's wait and see what Goodell does first, hell, how about we wait until this guy actually gets out of prison. Then we'll see how the public reacts IF he signs with some team.

I couldn't imagine Vick going anywhere being a good PR move for a franchise. I know the city of Cleveland and their fans would be outraged if that monster was ever hired by our GM/Owner.

Vick will get picked up by a team, and it wont be as big a deal as the media and some fans hype it up to be. Delicate publicity will slant the fans the right or wrong direction and will decide how big of a deal it really will be. He'll have served his time, and the coverage will beat that point to death (no pun intended).

Some will hold it against him forever, some will forget, and many will remember but not care.

Vick will get picked up by a team, and it wont be as big a deal as the media and some fans hype it up to be. Delicate publicity will slant the fans the right or wrong direction and will decide how big of a deal it really will be. He'll have served his time, and the coverage will beat that point to death (no pun intended).

Some will hold it against him forever, some will forget, and many will remember but not care.

You can put me in the first group.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)