NFL 2009-10 Season

Part of the bonding with the coach was missing though. Mangini flew to Hartford instead of riding the bus, but then did take the bus home with the rookies....

Part of the rookie hazing I suppose. Once they prove their worth, then they can take a plane. Until then, it's 10 hour bus rides. I like it!

10 hour bus trip to bond? With what? The seats? 20 hours on a bus, cut within 20 hours of training camp. Priceless.:D
Apparently some of the rookies felt Mangini should have been on the bus with them. :confused:

I wonder if his return trip on the bus was planned or was in response to some grumbling??

32. Detroit Lions
Final Score: 27.0

I like Jim Schwartz and thought he put together a very strong coaching staff, led by Gunther Cunningham. But it's tough to overcome a "1" for ownership and front office. There's a reason why the Lions are rebuilding since 1957.

These guys stole my tag line.

May I suggest a lawsuit?:D:D:D:D:D

Former Cowboy Greg Ellis to sign with the Raiders.

Good move for the Raiders as long as they did not over pay***. He brings veteran leadership and he goes back to his natural position on the Raiders 4-3 defense....which more than likely will be DE.

***It always scares me when they do not disclosed the financial agreement to a contract.

Brandon Lloyd to the Broncos, with Brandon Marshall drama going on. Marshall reportedly has asked to be traded, is skipping mandatory camp.

Yep. I think Marshall is pretty certain that his numbers will go down now that gunslinger, Jay Cutler is gone.

Look's like McDaniel's has a lot on his hands.....

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4261327"]Brandon Marshall agent says Denver Broncos trade was requested - ESPN[/ame]

Yeah, they just named Orton as their QB last week. Oooo. They're pretty lucky to be playing the Chiefs and Raiders twice, but divsional games are almost always hard fought close games in the AFC West.

Yeah, they just named Orton as their QB last week. Oooo. They're pretty lucky to be playing the Chiefs and Raiders twice, but divsional games are almost always hard fought close games in the AFC West.

I would agree with your statement to a certain extent....but NEITHER team has been a push over for the Broncos the last couple of years.

Personally, IF I was the a Denver Broncos fan, I would be pissed. In less than 1 year, your TWO BEST offensive players are gonna be sent packing.....I think the team has gotten WORSE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)