NFL 2009-10 Season

On Christmas Day I lost my grandmother and then had to help my dad with all the stuff in her house. Then about 2 weeks later I started dating this girl and you all know how much time that takes up. ;):D

sorry to hear that chief :(

True, but how many signal-callers played injured in a Super Bowl?
It is the NFL, so probably all of them were suffering from one injury or another.

Plus, before you go calling Big Ben heroic, take a look at his injury history:

Roethlisberger has previously exaggerated or misstated injuries he supposedly suffered during his five-season career.

The day after the January 2005 AFC championship game, Roethlisberger said he broke two toes during the 41-27 loss to New England. Coach Bill Cowher emphatically denied that, saying the quarterback merely aggravated a toe injury from college. Roethlisberger never brought up the issue again.

Roethlisberger also said during training camp in 2006 that he played the Steelers’ Super Bowl-winning season of 2005 with a broken thumb. Roethlisberger missed no playing time after supposedly being hurt on Nov. 28, 2005, in Indianapolis and the team never revealed any such injury.

After Cowher resigned following the 2006 season, Roethlisberger acknowledged he and the coach didn’t always get along—in part, apparently, because Cowher felt the quarterback exaggerated the extent of injuries.

It also was reported that Roethlisberger sustained a spinal cord concussion against Cleveland on Dec. 28, but the team said only that he had a concussion.

“Ben’s health is often the subject of inaccurate reports,” coach Mike Tomlin said before the Super Bowl. “He’s fine.”

Steelers don't know about Big Ben's rib injury - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

now it's being reported that he had xray's before the game and was thought he had a kidney issue. don't know what to believe. :confused:

now it's being reported that he had xray's before the game and was thought he had a kidney issue. don't know what to believe. :confused:

IF he had xrays before the game and the team claims they didn't know about any rib problems, they are telling you a white lie to make them look better and Ben to look like he's exaggerating.

Do you really think the team doctor doesn't know whats going on with the star QB ?

I do distinctly remember when he got walloped in the game with Baltimore and was thought to be coming out, I am fairly certain that the Raven's game hurt him worse than the SB.

Jimbo

IF he had xrays before the game and the team claims they didn't know about any rib problems, they are telling you a white lie to make them look better and Ben to look like he's exaggerating.

Do you really think the team doctor doesn't know whats going on with the star QB ?

I do distinctly remember when he got walloped in the game with Baltimore and was thought to be coming out, I am fairly certain that the Raven's game hurt him worse than the SB.

Jimbo

that's what i thought too. thanks jim

The Lions will still suck next season. No reason to tell you fine folks that, except this was my 6,000 post, and see as most of them have been about the Lions, anyhow.....

Wow, 6,000 posts, and maybe a handful of them made a difference in the world in some small way.

What a self-indulgent A-hole you are. Your "Daze of our Lions" is a one-trick pony. You've never said anything relevant in your whole life. Who cares it's been 6,000 posts? It's not like anybody's paying attention to anything you write. Go ahead, tell us once again how the Piston's are going to win it all this season, or how about how Rich Rodriguez was going to change MICHIGAN football for the better. And pleeeeeeze, shut the hell up about the Tigers and Red Wings.

I really need to do something about this alter-ego thing.

Bump.

Now I have 6,000 posts.

What did I contribute? Absolutely nothing.

NCAA proposes tough taunting, concussion rules

Is it possible to watch MLB.TV on a TV?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)