NFL 2009-10 Season

Thats what they thought when they got Scott Mitchell too.

Mitchell started 7 games for the Dolphins going 3-4 in 1993.

Matt Cassel started 15 games and played 3 quarters in the 1st. Finished 11-5. Really 2 games he put them in position to win and they lost through no fault of his own, so it could of been 13-3.

Matt Cassel's skill set exceeds Scott Mitchell's by a mile.

Of course Lions will not do this deal because it makes to much sense.

The Lions will still suck next season. No reason to tell you fine folks that, except this was my 6,000 post, and see as most of them have been about the Lions, anyhow.....

Wow, 6,000 posts, and maybe a handful of them made a difference in the world in some small way.

What a self-indulgent A-hole you are. Your "Daze of our Lions" is a one-trick pony. You've never said anything relevant in your whole life. Who cares it's been 6,000 posts? It's not like anybody's paying attention to anything you write. Go ahead, tell us once again how the Piston's are going to win it all this season, or how about how Rich Rodriguez was going to change MICHIGAN football for the better. And pleeeeeeze, shut the hell up about the Tigers and Red Wings.

I really need to do something about this alter-ego thing.

Last edited:
The Lions will still suck next season. No reason to tell you fine folks that, except this was my 6,000 post, and see as most of them have been about the Lions, anyhow.....

Wow, 6,000 posts, and maybe a handful of them made the world in some small way.

Congrats, Paul! :)

Sat Guys would be hard pressed to come up with 6,000 posts that had more insight and quip than yours! :up

Last edited:

What a self-indulgent A-hole you are. Your "Daze of our Lions" is a one-trick pony. You've never said anything relevant in your whole life. Who cares it's been 6,000 posts? It's not like anybody's paying attention to anything you write. Go ahead, tell us once again how the Piston's are going to win it all this season, or how about how Rich Rodriguez was going to change MICHIGAN football for the better. And pleeeeeeze, shut the hell up about the Tigers and Red Wings.

I still can't believe you past me.:D

6,000 posts for a guy who's been ALIVE AND KICKING SINCE 1957! :D

Quite impressive.

BTW, I'm close to joining you in that exclusive club.

You haven't even been here a year yet and you are almost at 6,000, don't you do anything except come here?

hey that's not fair now:(. i have a very , very busy life and yet i have a lot of posts too. the real problem is that for the time i dedicate to this site,when i'm in here i just can't shut the hell up!!!!!:D :shh:shh

Congrats Post Whore!!

I still can't believe you past me.:D

I almost pass the both of you combined...Some will agree out loud and some will agree secretly when it comes to most of my posts....alot to do about nothing....LOL!:eek::p;)

But congrats my friend, no one has made me think and made me spit coffee on my flat screen more than you have. Because of you, I have had to replace 2 already!:up

Congrats my friend !!! :)

Jimbo

Please Patriots trade him to the Lions, we will give you the 21st pick in the draft.

This guy is so much more ready to play than Stafford or Sanchez, than we can use the 1st pick on a stud left tackle.

Now I don't want to come off as discrediting what Cassel has done so far, but before we all anoint him.....

Let's all remember he's played for ONE single year. Remember how high everyone was on Derek Anderson after the 2007 season? I highly doubt Cassel would be able to go to the Lions or Chiefs and repeat the same performance he clocked in with New England. Dare I credit the "system" Cassel was in more than anything else?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts