NFL 2009-10 Season

I like him too, was glad to see him leave the AFC West, not so happy he's back. Denver changing their offense though this season I think, so we'll see if RBs are getting their automatic 1k yards absent the 1-cut running game.\

I liked Arrington in Arizona too.

I like him too, was glad to see him leave the AFC West, not so happy he's back. Denver changing their offense though this season I think, so we'll see if RBs are getting their automatic 1k yards absent the 1-cut running game.\

I liked Arrington in Arizona too.

Good point about Denver's offense. That's a pretty impressive threesome that they brought in at RB.

Warner re-signed with the Cards, from PFT:

Though the Cardinals didn’t move much on their total package, they opted to dramatically increase the guaranteed money.

Per Kent Somers of the Arizona Republic, Warner will receive a $15 million signing bonus and a $4 million base salary in 2009, making his practical guarantee $19 million.

The salary for 2010 is only (only?) $4 million.

New era in the PNW

Now that Holgrem retired from Seattle and he was tired. Jim Mora Jr. era is going to be exciting to watch. Division title maybe a couple seasons away but a solid foundation is in the works....

Doesn't say much for Lienert's future in Arizona. Drafting QB's is such a crap shoot. that's why I'm hoping the Lion's resist the temptation.

the day there is a rookie salary cap like in the NBA is the day teams will stop getting screwed $$$ by some of these over rated draft picks.

I was watching SportsCenter and I heard that the Cowboys have released Terrell Owens.

Salsa said that team chemistry is highly overrated- well, this is going to test that theory.

Last edited:
I was watching SportsCenter and I heard that the Cowboys have released Terrell Owens.

Salsa said that team chemistry is highly overrated- well, this is going to test that theory.

Contrary to Salsa, I'm a firm believer in team chemistry. Dallas will be better off without TO, you watch.

The Cleveland Browns make their first splash in free agency by signing former Buffalo TE, Robert Royal....

Cleveland Browns sign tight end Robert Royal - Cleveland Browns football NFL News - cleveland.com

Welcome to C-Town Mr. Royal!

large_robert-royal-bills.jpg

Contrary to Salsa, I'm a firm believer in team chemistry. Dallas will be better off without TO, you watch.

I believe in team chemistry too. it's important that the members of a team pull in the same direction to have success but team chemistry is not always the reason why a team is struggling. although in this case i believe it's part of the problem but not the whole problem.in order for this to be a great move roy williams will have to step it up because at the end of the day defenses still had to get ready for T.O,distraction or not. the cowboys have other issues too besides T.O. starting with the head coach.

I can't believe the Bengals sign Lavernous Coles to 4/$28m instead of trying to keep a proven receiver like T.J.; Coles has never and will never be as good as T.J. has. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts