NFL 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume you mean recently as the Cowboys have won the Super Bowl 5 times in 8 appearances.

I give them credit. They were a hell of a team in the 70s and winning 3 Super Bowls in 4 years is impressive considering how rare that is.

Just saw on the scroll Whisenhunt is interested in San Diego job.

This doesn't surprise me, he obviously would rather stay a HC.

I just heard Clayton talking about Whiz as well....

He mentioned Buffalo or SD and if neither of them pan out, he mentioned Haley moving on to Arizona and Whiz back to Pittsburgh ...

This would make me and other Steelers fans happy :)

I just heard Clayton talking about Whiz as well....

He mentioned Buffalo or SD and if neither of them pan out, he mentioned Haley moving on to Arizona and Whiz back to Pittsburgh ...

This would make me and other Steelers fans happy :)

Same here :)

They may still claim the America's team but,the fact is they aren't the most favorite team in sports let alone the NFL!Back in the 70's 80's heck even into the 90's they were.

The one coach I find hard to understand why he got fired - Lovie Smith

He should catch on with another good team quickly if they are smart.

They did miss the playoffs 5 of the last 6 years. So I think it's understandable. They also fired the GM recently so maybe the new GM would want his own coach.

Again thanks to Jerry Jones, I hate the SOB and am not near the Cowboy fan I was 25 years ago, but... ;)

I've never liked Jerry Jones since the dismal way he treated Tom Landry when he bought the Cowboys. Landry may have deserved to be let go,but the way JJ did it was classless IMO. Personally,I think that Tom Landry could have led the Cowboys to another Super Bowl as well as Jimmy Johnson did. Also,Jimmy Johnson & Jerry Jones were supposed to be BFF's & Johnson bailed because he couldn't take Jone's constant interference.

I've never liked Jerry Jones since the dismal way he treated Tom Landry when he bought the Cowboys. Landry may have deserved to be let go,but the way JJ did it was classless IMO. Personally,I think that Tom Landry could have led the Cowboys to another Super Bowl as well as Jimmy Johnson did. Also,Jimmy Johnson & Jerry Jones were supposed to be BFF's & Johnson bailed because he couldn't take Jone's constant interference.

That shows what kind of character Jerry Jones has and what he did to Tom Landry was wrong :)

Tony Romo reminds me of former Cowboy QB Danny White. The ONLY positive thing I can say about "quarterback" Danny White is that he was a very good punter.

I have thought that from day one of the Romo era.He is a carbon copy of Danny White.I just hope that Dallas keeps Romo,Garret,and Jones.That way the Cowboys are assured of never winning the SB!

Latest rumor is that the Cowboys are looking to hire an offensive coordinator. If that's the case why keep Garrett around??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)