NFL 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to hold on for the catch, not the play. He caught it, broke the plane and then went down. CJ rule kicks in if you go to the ground while making the catch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

They overturn plays like that in the endzone all the time, on the ground ...

Everything by McFadden needs work, there's no change from last years team so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Not seeing anything from either team tonight to fear. Hope they stay that way.............

Baltimore on the other hand....and Atlanta......

At least we all have to play them.

Not seeing anything from either team tonight to fear. Hope they stay that way.............

Chargers are reasonably scary. Good WRs and if Rivers can get time he'll pick you apart.

Thus far Oakland has shown nothing new, stop McFadden and make the others beat you. San Diego at the half I expect makes adjustments to do exactly that. They were letting him run free, I expect they'll put someone on him in addition to their zone coverages.

Oakland really missing having a good (or any?) TE and backup RBs.

Ty Warren tears his triceps AGAIN (same injury as last year)!!

This will be his 3rd year in a row of missing entire seasons because of injury. I guess his career is over.

We just don't have anyone to fill his big hole.

Chargers are reasonably scary. Good WRs and if Rivers can get time he'll pick you apart.

Thus far Oakland has shown nothing new, stop McFadden and make the others beat you. San Diego at the half I expect makes adjustments to do exactly that. They were letting him run free, I expect they'll put someone on him in addition to their zone coverages.

Oakland really missing having a good (or any?) TE and backup RBs.

Chargers D is looking tough, but Phyllis and friends have yet to show anything, so far........... of course our offense didn't wake up til 2nd half last night.

That "long" snap didn't help....

Carson Palmer looking like...well,.....Carson Palmer.

Last edited:
yaz96 said:
Seems spot on.....

Really?! You say McFadden needs work??!! I will admit the offense STILL does...but you guys wish you had McFadden....

Your just sounding foolish..one because he got Manning and got a good team win...another because his team got their assess handed to them at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great One

NFL Award Picks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)