NFL 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?! You say McFadden needs work??!! I will admit the offense STILL does...but you guys wish you had McFadden....

Your just sounding foolish..one because he got Manning and got a good team win...another because his team got their assess handed to them at home.

What have I said wrong about the Raiders, cause I certainly am not saying anything positive about the Chiefs so that makes me foolish how?

What precisely did I say that was foolish? Really stupid penalties, poor OL and QB play, McFadden more than leaned on (over 30 touches for just over 100 yards rush/receiving), and poor playcalling. We'll leave special teams out of it as they go without saying.

You're dishing out the namecalling, so back it up. Ramy and Rey look foolish too because of how bad their team did? Or not because they didn't suggest the Raiders played poorly, that's all it takes?

Raiders are now 4-12 since giving up a 1st and 2nd for Palmer. If they don't travel well to Miami and take advantage of their offense that's still trying to find itself, they could pretty easily be 0-4 going into the bye after games vs the Steelers and @ Denver. If so that's 2 division and 3 conference losses, not a very easy path to a wild card berth.

just so you guys know i got permission this morning to no longer have to censor the word ass :D so feel free to use it. the other ones are still off limits NOT because we want to but because we have to for reasons that would hurt the site.

so, let me use it right now.

salsa, my dolphins are gonna ram your raiders asses into the ground baby. ;) get ready!

With no end to the lockout in sight, ESPN's Adam Schefter is reporting that the NFL has a planned replacement official schedule through week 5.

The Pats are gonna give the Cardinals an arse.........umm ass whoopin' of epic proportions!! :eek: :D

With no end to the lockout in sight, ESPN's Adam Schefter is reporting that the NFL has a planned replacement official schedule through week 5.

yikes. why not give the refs what they want with all the money the NFL makes :/

Really?! You say McFadden needs work??!! I will admit the offense STILL does...but you guys wish you had McFadden....

Your just sounding foolish..one because he got Manning and got a good team win...another because his team got their assess handed to them at home.

no offense but mcfadden is injury prone. unless he manages to stay healthy i wouldn't want him on my team. didn't say he's not talented but what good is talent when its not on the field. no?

yikes. why not give the refs what they want with all the money the NFL makes :/

No sh.. (oops, it's only ass that's allowed) :D

Seriously though, it's beyond ridiculous that we have to put up with these inferior officials every week! :mad:

I guess we'll have to wait until a game's outcome is decided by a bad call, non-call, or ruling. It came kinda close to that in the Niners/Packers game....

No sh.. (oops, it's only ass that's allowed) :D

Seriously though, it's beyond ridiculous that we have to put up with these inferior officials every week! :mad:

Really? I think they have done a good job with a few exceptions. The other refs aren't perfect either.

Really? I think they have done a good job with a few exceptions. The other refs aren't perfect either.

No, far from it. But from what I've seen, they seem overwhelmed and confused. Besides, like Rey was saying, the NFL is making money hand over fist, so why sould we as consumers have to put up with an inferior product?

No, far from it. But from what I've seen, they seem overwhelmed and confused. Besides, like Rey was saying, the NFL is making money hand over fist, so why sould we as consumers have to put up with an inferior product?

Not only us, but how about the coaches and players with everything at stake....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great One

NFL Award Picks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts