NFL 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm not sure if it was the play calling or Palmer, but he turned into Captain Checkdown after a while... and then when he's throw deep WRs weren't hanging on.

Current league leader in receptions in the NFL: Darren McFadden with 13. Runners up have only 9.

Amazing to me the SD defense didn't do more to explicitly cover DMC, not that the absurd broadcast team would have picked up on anything like that and talked about it.

I think it may have been Palmer that lost faith in the WRs OR he was trying to make up for all the games he did not have McFadden last year.

I will be at next Sunday's game against the Dolphins. I am under the impression that Moore WILL BE back for that game, but still not sure about Jacoby Ford.

Great... ALSO according to PFT..Jacoby Ford is more than likely out for the season after it was decided after evaluation that it is recommended he have foot surgery.

Streater and Criner...time to step it up!

I feel bad for Brandon Weeden. 4 INT's & a sack by the American flag. It's still early,but I wonder if Matt Barkley has the Browns in his future? For all of the teams that I thought that Barkley may end up on next season,it NEVER occurred to me to put the Browns on the list. Again,it's still early in the season & Weeden may redeem himself next weekend.

Colt outplayed weeden in preseason yet he got the starting job :confused:

Cardinals at Patriots- reminds me of their last meeting in 2008, when I made maybe the worst prediction I have ever made on here.

Cardinals at Patriots- reminds me of their last meeting in 2008, when I made maybe the worst prediction I have ever made on here.

Your biggest mistake was not looking at the weather forecast. The Pats are positively lethal in the snow! Their last three games played in snowstorms:

2008- vs. Arizona, Pats win 47-7
2009- vs. Tennessee, Pats win 59-0
2010- at Chicago, Pats win 36-7

The Pats outscored the opposition 110-0 in the first half of those three games! :eek: And they are 11-0 all-time in Foxborough- combined old dump and new stadium.

Great... ALSO according to PFT..Jacoby Ford is more than likely out for the season after it was decided after evaluation that it is recommended he have foot surgery.

Streater and Criner...time to step it up!

Bartell out 4-6 weeks now also w/ a broken shoulder blade. We'll see if that matters against that squad of WRs though in Miami.

Watching the Oakland secondary against Wallace and Brown when the Steelers come to town though, oof. That will be a game truly won in the trenches between the Steelers OL and the Raiders DL.

meStevo said:
Bartell out 4-6 weeks now also w/ a broken shoulder blade. We'll see if that matters against that squad of WRs though in Miami.

Watching the Oakland secondary against Wallace and Brown when the Steelers come to town though, oof. That will be a game truly won in the trenches between the Steelers OL and the Raiders DL.

Yeah....this has started to look like last year and the depth on the Raiders is more than questionable everywhere except on the DL where there some depth and WR that is already being tested.

Colt outplayed weeden in preseason yet he got the starting job :confused:

Then how did Weeden get the job? I mean the coach must have seen something we didnt because Weeden was awful. How do you get a qb rating of 5.

Interesting situation here in CT. My FOX affiliate is showing the Giants game. Now the Pats are considered a home team in CT. But Im a Giants fan, so Im not going to complain.

Yeah....this has started to look like last year and the depth on the Raiders is more than questionable everywhere except on the DL where there some depth and WR that is already being tested.

Well, it ought to be interesting seeing the O line is always a weakest link for the Steelers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great One

NFL Award Picks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)