NFL 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ref can't even get that offsides call right. He didn't says that the Giants declined it since they got 7 yards on the play, and lining up in the neutral zone isn't an automatic first down....

Amazing... San Diego is 2-0 playing ANOTHER 2-0 team in Atlanta and their game is blacked out....and people make fun of the Raiders not being able to sellout.... LOL!

Amazing... San Diego is 2-0 playing ANOTHER 2-0 team in Atlanta and their game is blacked out....and people make fun of the Raiders not being able to sellout.... LOL!

We almost didn't sell out this weekends jet game.

We may be ugly, but we sell out EVERY SINGLE GAME, EVERY SINGLE YEAR, win or lose!!!

So there!! :neener:

No pansy fair-weather fans around here!!

And speaking of REAL weather..... no rain, sleet, or snow, will keep us from going to the games!

Those wimpy northern Californians would whimper, wince and cry at the thought.

We may be ugly, but we sell out EVERY SINGLE GAME, EVERY SINGLE YEAR, win or lose!!!

And speaking of REAL weather..... no rain, sleet, or snow, will keep us from going to the games!

Whens the last time they had snow on the field in Oakland ?

yaz96 said:

Yep. When you have 2 pro teams from every sport...there is a little competition for the sports entertainment dollar. Something a lot of major cities have.

But you guys are still ugly.

I hate when my 2 favorite teams play each other. Luckily it only happens once every 6 years or something like that.

Good news, refs and nfl are meeting this week.

Bad news, being reported the NFLRA is now going to be demanding payment for their missed games, a bill that would currently be about $2m at $655k or so per week per PFT.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

meStevo said:
Good news, refs and nfl are meeting this week.

Bad news, being reported the NFLRA is now going to be demanding payment for their missed games, a bill that would currently be about $2m at $655k or so per week per PFT.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Deal breaker....even I, who is pro-union, would not got for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts