NFL 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW....Law Firm (Benjarvus Green-Ellis) fumbled for the first time in 547 NFL carries!!

These wr's are killing us :( dropped balls, running routes incorrectly..

49ers played poorly today. But this game makes it all the more important for the NFL to get the regular refs back. If the 49era had managed to score and go on to win after that review with zero time outs available, it would have been a disaster. One of these games the refs are going to really blow it and clearly cost a team a win.

Sad that the NFL has chosen to threaten coaches and players that argue bad calls rather than working to get the real refs back.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

The last 15 minutes I've seen:

*the Lions tie the game on a Hail Mary by their backup QB after recovering an onsides kick

*the Chiefs tie their game and send it to OT

*the Jets go ahead and then the Dolphins tie it and send it to OT

* the Colts go ahead on an AV field goal, only to see the Jags score a TD on a long Gabbert TD pass and then Luck drives the Colts down the field, and throws an incompletion in the endzone

*RGIII's Hail Mary falls incomplete

WHEW!!! Thank God for the Red Zone Channel!!

49ers played poorly today. But this game makes it all the more important for the NFL to get the regular refs back. If the 49era had managed to score and go on to win after that review with zero time outs available, it would have been a disaster. One of these games the refs are going to really blow it and clearly cost a team a win.

Sad that the NFL has chosen to threaten coaches and players that argue bad calls rather than working to get the real refs back.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

You can argue bad calls all day, you can't berate and abuse the officials, replacement or otherwise. Pretty sure they also can't publicly go off on them in any way either. NFL has been pretty generous not fining some people as it is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Chiefs over Saints in OT, your move Oakland in the race for last place in the AFC West.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That Chiefs "fumble" in OT was probably the worst call I've seen yet. It wasn't even close, but yet the officials ruled it a fumble and a TD....game over, Saints win. In game speed, Charles was CLEARLY down, and even if he wasn't, the ground can't cause a fumble. Thank God for instant replay there!

When will coaches learn that "icing" the kicker doesn't work just because it did once for one jackass. I've seen teams calling the timeout be hurt way more than the opposing team they were trying to mess with. fins proved it once again.

Knapp and his play calling is killing my Raiders...it is wearing thin my patients. My thoughts are starting to lean towards firing Knapp and allowing Al Saunders be OC and caling the plays.

I just got the RedZone Channel on Friday.

Wow, what a sight for sore eyes.

You picked a great time to get it! That was probably the most manic set of early games I can remember. This is why I love it when the Pats don't play in the early window on Sunday.

I just got the RedZone Channel on Friday.

Wow, what a sight for sore eyes.

I think RedZone Channel is tremendous!! Whoever thought of it and decided to make it a channel like it is deserves a raise and a promotion.

As far as the games go, Im glad the players didnt want an 18 game schedule, yet they have a short week now with Thursday games and 3 games went into overtime and lasted 4 hours. Also, lets not forget the new overtime rules which makes the game longer. For ex. of that, see Lions and Titans.

Lions and Titans was a very good game. How do you not go for the FG is beyond me. They come up short and lose the game. Wow, the Saints are 0-3. I didnt see that coming. Also surprising the 49ers lost. I dont think Dan Carpenter will be on the team next week. He blew 2 FGs. I didnt see too much of this game but it looked like the Bucs gave the Cowboys fits. Didnt seem like the Cowboys looked strong in there win.

When will coaches learn that "icing" the kicker doesn't work just because it did once for one jackass. I've seen teams calling the timeout be hurt way more than the opposing team they were trying to mess with. fins proved it once again.

I agree Rey, I've always hated it. Then we have to look at that that nitwit Ryan laughing on the sidelines after the blocked kick was nullified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)