NFL 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a different situation obviously,but didn't the NFL take a pause in their schedule for 9/11 back in 2001? Maybe the NFL should just take a week off to get the regular refs up to speed with "uniform fittings" & what not,& then just start again the next weekend(& Thursday) with games. The fans will understand if it means getting the regular refs back.

This is a different situation obviously,but didn't the NFL take a pause in their schedule for 9/11 back in 2001? Maybe the NFL should just take a week off to get the regular refs up to speed with "uniform fittings" & what not,& then just start again the next weekend(& Thursday) with games. The fans will understand if it means getting the regular refs back.

Unnecessary, and totally, and utterly, impossible.

I bet what really got the owners & refs talking was when the players threatened to go on strike AND we all remember how well "replacement players" went with the fans.

I bet what really got the owners & refs talking was when the players threatened to go on strike AND we all remember how well "replacement players" went with the fans.

Except they can't go on strike - it is illegal per the CBA and the players aren't going to give up paychecks to strike when they wouldn't give them up to continue their lockout.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Except they can't go on strike - it is illegal per the CBA and the players aren't going to give up paychecks to strike when they wouldn't give them up to continue their lockout.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

How about "Plan B" that Green Bay Packers' TJ Lang came up with,taking a knee on every play? They might not be able to strike,but they can always do a "work slow down."

Right after the first questionable call you will have people begging the replacement refs to come back. Probably be a sign or two in the stadium even.

Right after the first questionable call you will have people begging the replacement refs to come back. Probably be a sign or two in the stadium even.

LMAO!!!! :haha. not bloody likely hehe........

I can't believe they are making a big deal out of the Pats being under .500 ...

I could see if they were under .500 after 10 games of so, but they've only played 3 games, being under .500 at this point is NOT a big deal.

I can't believe they are making a big deal out of the Pats being under .500 ...

I could see if they were under .500 after 10 games of so, but they've only played 3 games, being under .500 at this point is NOT a big deal.

If they lose at Buffalo and fall two games under .500- too soon to panic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great One

NFL Award Picks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)