NFL 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Giants were a fingertip on white chalk from blowing a 23 point lead.

As it it, I think they've unofficially clinched their division.

Nothing against the Giants- because good teams create their own breaks and take advantage of them- but I don't think there's ever been a team in professional sports history, that has had a horseshoe up their butt as much as they have!

They call THAT roughing the passer? The QB had barley released the ball when the DL grabbed him.

Laughable..

you still don't know what roughing the passer is in the NFL??? you better get it son......... :eek:

Maybe next year in the draft the Redskins can draft some defense and some receivers that can CATCH!!!

Nothing against the Giants- because good teams create their own breaks and take advantage of them- but I don't think there's ever been a team in professional sports history, that has had a horseshoe up their butt as much as they have!

bill i was lmao yesterday at Gronks TD celebrations. hilarious! hell of a day for a TE!

This is what I'd like to see the Cowboys do next year: Get a new owner, hire a GM, hire an actual head coach, get a quality QB, get a decent offensive line, get quality defense.

Wow that's asking a lot!

At this time last year, the Bills were 5-2 and had swagger. We killed the Redskins in Canada.

Since then- I guess we left our swagger in Toronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great One

NFL Award Picks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)