Week 10- BUFFALO
Week 11- INDIANAPOLIS
Week 12- @ NY Jets (Thanksgiving Night)
Week 13- @ Miami
Week 14- HOUSTON (Monday night)
Week 15- SAN FRANCISCO (Sunday Night)
Week 16- @ Jacksonville
Week 17- MIAMI

12-4 would be sweet, but I'm realistically hoping for 11-5. Either way, the Pats would need help getting one of the coveted first round byes. One HUGE thing the Pats have going for them in tiebreaker scenarios: two of their three losses are out of conference.

I will be at the Pats-Dolphins game. Don't ask me how...

Playoff Picture after week 9

AFC

1. Texans
2. Ravens
3. Patriots
4. Broncos
5. Colts
6. Steelers

In The Hunt

7. Chargers
8. Dolphins
9. Raiders
10. Jets

NFC

1. Falcons
2. Bears
3. 49ers
4. Giants
5. Packers
6. Seashawks

In The Hunt

7. Vikings
8. Lions
9. Buccaneers
10. Cardinals

Current draft order:

1. Kansas City Chiefs (1-7)
2. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-7)
3. Cleveland Browns (2-7)
4. Carolina Panthers (2-6)
5. Washington Redskins (to STL) (3-6)
6. Tennessee Titans (3-6)
7. Cincinnati Bengals (3-5)
8. New Orleans Saints (3-5)
9. Buffalo Bills (3-5)
10. Oakland Raiders (3-5)
11. St. Louis Rams (3-5)
12. New York Jets (3-5)
13. Philadelphia Eagles (3-5)
14. Dallas Cowboys (3-5)
15. Arizona Cardinals (4-5)
16. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-4)
17. San Diego Chargers (4-4)
18. Miami Dolphins (4-4)
19. Detroit Lions (4-4)
20. Minnesota Vikings (5-4)

Spots 21-32 in the 2013 NFL Draft order depend on the 2012 NFL Playoffs results.

21. Seattle Seahawks (5-4)
22. Indianapolis Colts (5-3)
23. Pittsburgh Steelers (5-3)
24. Denver Broncos (5-3)
25. New England Patriots (5-3)
26. Green Bay Packers (6-3)
27. New York Giants (6-3)
28. Baltimore Ravens (6-2)
29. San Francisco 49ers (6-2)
30. Chicago Bears (7-1)
31. Houston Texans (7-1)
32. Atlanta Falcons (8-0)

Just for the record the Eagles Suck!:rant:

Vick has had some serious issues with TOs, BUT....I have NO ISSUE with Vick wanting out from there. I have seen 4 games now with the Eagles and that is THE worst offensive line I have EVER seen in my life...and we are talking some BAD years in Oakland. TONS of of weapons, but what good is it if you have NOT time to throw...and in some cases, no time to even handing off!!

When you can't count past '3 mississippi' before you have to run for your life... that is a MAJOR issue. I am surprised he has not had a career ending injury.

Vick has had some serious issues with TOs, BUT....I have NO ISSUE with Vick wanting out from there. I have seen 4 games now with the Eagles and that is THE worst offensive line I have EVER seen in my life...and we are talking some BAD years in Oakland. TONS of of weapons, but what good is it if you have NOT time to throw...and in some cases, no time to even handing off!!

When you can't count past '3 mississippi' before you have to run for your life... that is a MAJOR issue. I am surprised he has not had a career ending injury.

The Arizona offensive line is pretty bad also.

Saw the Saint beat Vick and the Eagles last night :D :) Just having fun Teehar :D :) At least the Eagles are better that the Lambs(Rams) :)

Last edited:
Current draft order:

1. Kansas City Chiefs (1-7)
2. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-7)
3. Cleveland Browns (2-7)
4. Carolina Panthers (2-6)
5. Washington Redskins (to STL) (3-6)
6. Tennessee Titans (3-6)
7. Cincinnati Bengals (3-5)
8. New Orleans Saints (3-5)
9. Buffalo Bills (3-5)
10. Oakland Raiders (3-5)
11. St. Louis Rams (3-5)
12. New York Jets (3-5)
13. Philadelphia Eagles (3-5)
14. Dallas Cowboys (3-5)
15. Arizona Cardinals (4-5)
16. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-4)
17. San Diego Chargers (4-4)
18. Miami Dolphins (4-4)
19. Detroit Lions (4-4)
20. Minnesota Vikings (5-4)

Spots 21-32 in the 2013 NFL Draft order depend on the 2012 NFL Playoffs results.

21. Seattle Seahawks (5-4)
22. Indianapolis Colts (5-3)
23. Pittsburgh Steelers (5-3)
24. Denver Broncos (5-3)
25. New England Patriots (5-3)
26. Green Bay Packers (6-3)
27. New York Giants (6-3)
28. Baltimore Ravens (6-2)
29. San Francisco 49ers (6-2)
30. Chicago Bears (7-1)
31. Houston Texans (7-1)
32. Atlanta Falcons (8-0)

I bet Rms drop a little closer to the top as usual unless they pull a few upsets :)

Arizona is close but Philly is the worst right now.Last night (no offense to the players that played) they played with scrubs besides Evan Mathis at LG.Rookie rg 3rd string rt,4th string C lol.Its bad,Reid's days in Philly are over.I just hope they won't do like last season and win 4 in a row to get to 7 or 8 wins.Hoping they get a high draft pick.Reid,Mornhinweg,April,Mudd,Washburn,and Vick will all be gone by seasons end maybe sooner.

The loss this past Sunday killed it for the Raiders. Denver now has a much easier schedule in the 2nd half as compared to the 1st. My Raiders would need WAY beyond a miracle.:( Even in the AFC West.

Raiders have multiple EST games left which they've got abysmal records against... but on the bright side I think unlike last year they've learned how to win games without McFadden. I don't think they go away quietly, and will play spoiler for a few teams if not contend.

I'd probably take the Raiders as the best team capable of bumping the Steelers out of the playoff if that top 6 held up, especially with the head to head tiebreaker.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Raiders have multiple EST games left which they've got abysmal records against... but on the bright side I think unlike last year they've learned how to win games without McFadden. I don't think they go away quietly, and will play spoiler for a few teams if not contend.

I'd probably take the Raiders as the best team capable of bumping the Steelers out of the playoff if that top 6 held up, especially with the head to head tiebreaker.

If Carson Palmer has to carry them on his back they are gonna fall real far,real fast.

:rant:
If Carson Palmer has to carry them on his back they are gonna fall real far,real fast.

Yes and no. IF Carson Palmer is allowed to audible and use the no-huddle... he can MORE of a positive than negative. IF they let Palmer play the dink and dunk no-huddle in the last 2:45 of the Tampa game...they tie and I liked their chances in OT.

But that Knapp....:mad::rant: THAT guy....

From the ESPN AFC West blog:

The Raiders almost caught up in the fourth quarter by being patient. Yet, when they got the ball at their own 38-yard line, trailing 35-32 with 2:42 to go, Oakland got anxious and had Palmer air it out. The second play of the drive was a poorly thrown pass that was intercepted. Tampa Bay scored three plays later to seal the game.

That sequence ended what could have been a magical day for Oakland.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/50697/raiders-almost-deliver-magical-comeback

...that is SPOT on and MOSTLY Knapps fault for being greedy.

No dude... This past Sunday was MUST win. They are done. The chances are slim and none and "Slim" is holding the door for the "Nun".

The Chiefs and the Steelers next Monday... oh dear god, this has butt-kicking written all over it.

Will KC score ANY points?

I dont know if KC can score. You talk about Oakland's O' Line and Philadelphia's O'Line, I think KC cant score at all. I mean they look defeated when they take the field. I mean sometimes you'll get upsets, that happens. But do you think KC can upset or beat anybody?

NFL Conference Leaders on Election Day in Presidential Election Years Since the Redskin Rule has been in play since 1940 (Top 3 Teams)

2012- 8-0 Atlanta, 7-1 Chicago (NFC), 7-1 Houston (AFC).

2008- 8-0 Tennessee (NFC), 7-1 NY Giants (NFC). Pittsburgh and Carolina both 6-2

2004- 7-0 Philadelphia (NFC), 3-Way Tie at 6-1 in the AFC (Pittsburgh, New England , NY Jets)

2000- Tie at 7-1 in the AFC (Tennessee, Oakland), Tie at 7-1 in the NFC (Minnesota, St. Louis)

1996- Tie at 7-1 in the NFC (Washington, Green Bay), 7-1 Denver (AFC)

1992- 7-1 Dallas (NFC), Tie at 6-2 in the AFC (Miami, Pittsburgh, Buffalo)

1988- 9-1 Buffalo and 8-2 Cincinnati (AFC), 8-2 Chicago (NFC)

1984- 10-0 Miami and 9-1 Denver (AFC), 9-1 San Francisco (NFC)

1980- 8-1 Philadelphia and 7-2 Dallas (NFC), 7-2 New England (AFC)

1976- Tie at 7-1 in the NFC (Oakland, Baltimore), Tie at 7-1 in the AFC (Dallas, LA Rams)

1972- 6-0 Miami (AFC), 5-1 Washington and 4-1-1 LA Rams (NFC)

1968- Tie at 6-1 in Western Conference (Baltimore and LA Rams), 6-1 Dallas (Eastern Conference)

1964- 6-1 Baltimore and 4-2-1 Detroit (Western Conference), 5-1-1 Cleveland (Eastern Conference)

1960- Tie at 4-1 in Eastern Conference (Philadelphia and Cleveland), 4-1 Green Bay (Western Conference)

1956- 4-0 Chicago Cardinals (Eastern Division), 4-0 Detroit and 3-1 Chicago Bears (Western Division)

1952- 5-1 San Francisco (Western Division), 4-2 Cleveland and NY Giants (Eastern Division)

1948- Tie at 5-1 in Western Division (Chicago Cardinals, Chicago Bears), 4-1-1 Philadelphia (Eastern Division)

1944- 6-1 Green Bay (Western Division), Tie at 4-0-1 in the Eastern Division (Philadelphia and Washington)

1940- 7-0 Washington and 4-2-1 NY Giants (Eastern Division), 6-1 Chicago (Western Division)

Ya gotta take time to look at it from the other side as well...
The O line is poor, yes, however, if you had a QB for the last 3-4 years that is NEVER in the pocket and NEVER where they think he is, due to his scrambling ability, thats gotta be VERY DIFFICULT on the O line to be able to block properly not knowing where your QB is at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great One

NFL Award Picks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)