Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey

@ your service
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
there was an issue with the other thread so i had to create another one.

so getting back on topic, yes i think the fins should give chad a shot. we got nothing to lose.

Yeah, where's the old thread? Even if closed it should be visible....like the old song name threads.

Did you break it, rey? ;)

Last edited:
According to Adam shefter chad signed a one year deal with the fins. let's see if he has anything left in the tank.

According to Adam shefter chad signed a one year deal with the fins. let's see if he has anything left in the tank.

I saw that on NFL.com. Said His website said he signed with Miami, but they hadn't commented. Interesting signing. At least gives their QB, whoever it is, a decent WR, of course if Chad shows up.

Rey said:

Sorry Rey he is one dumbass football player, doesn't learn routes or ever where to line up.

Garrard to Ochocinco. LOL.

Even the Patriots corners can cover Chad. What a disaster the Dolphins are.

Sorry Rey he is one dumbass football player, doesn't learn routes or ever where to line up.

Garrard to Ochocinco. LOL.

Even the Patriots corners can cover Chad. What a disaster the Dolphins are.

i hear ya but at this point we're desperate :eek: . i don't mind because at least we're trying something :-D

Peter King points out that this is unlikely, he can be cut and won't cost the Dolphins anything. Could be spun both ways as a result I suppose.

they are definitely trying to better the WR position where we basically have nothing.

they are definitely trying to better the WR position where we basically have nothing.

Lets hope but they need a QB and there receiver corps upgraded a little bit but they need more :)

Got a kick out of this. Seattle fans are still complaining about the Sonics being moved to OKC and renamed the Thunder. So why not the Seahawks too.

AvNQW8MCIAMxsOJ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts