NFL 2012 Off season notes & transactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
To follow up on Bill's post on SB favorites, here's where some other teams rank below on the list:

the defending champ NY Giants are 18/1, Pittsburgh and Baltimore are both 15/1.

Dallas, normally high on the list, is tied with Detroit and Atlanta at 20/1. The NY Jets are 30/1.

my Bills are 40/1, Salsa's Raiders are 60/1, Rey's Dolphins are 50/1, and six teams are tied at 100/1 (Rams, Browns, Bucs, Vikings, Colts, Jaguars).

SabresRule said:
To follow up on Bill's post on SB favorites, here's where some other teams rank below on the list:

the defending champ NY Giants are 18/1, Pittsburgh and Baltimore are both 15/1.

Dallas, normally high on the list, is tied with Detroit and Atlanta at 20/1. The NY Jets are 30/1.

my Bills are 40/1, Salsa's Raiders are 60/1, Rey's Dolphins are 50/1, and six teams are tied at 100/1 (Rams, Browns, Bucs, Vikings, Colts, Jaguars).

Lol... my Raiders are coming off a decent season with tons of injuries to starters and the Dolphins have better odds?! LOL

Lol... my Raiders are coming off a decent season with tons of injuries to starters and the Dolphins have better odds?! LOL

yeah i found that interesting as well. maybe i'm missing something........

Odds reflect the flow of money on all sides and the likelihood of the team to win, in that order.

If money isnt coming in on the Raiders the odds will continue to drop to entice betters.

If money was coming in on the Raiders, the odds would rise to balance exposure.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

over/under on Raiders win total is 7 wins also... I think another .500 season is reasonable-to-optimistic with all non-division away games being played EST, and hosting the Saints, Steelers, Bucs, Jags and Browns.

New coach, new scheme, same old Raiders, in transition since 2003.

Now that the Raiders and Lions are relavant on the field, who replaces them as one of the worst teams overall in football?

When I first came here, Detroit and Oakland were getting the most mockery- now, who replaces them there?

The Browns and Dolphins have been aimless for what seems like nearly just as long. I don't the the Lions belong in the same sentence as the Raiders. They've become more relevant by finally reaching .500 but it's on the back of a fragile runner and a QB still looking to make a comeback.

Now that the Raiders and Lions are relavant on the field, who replaces them as one of the worst teams overall in football?

When I first came here, Detroit and Oakland were getting the most mockery- now, who replaces them there?

Until the Cardinals went to the Super Bowl a few years ago, I thought they were THE laughingstock of the NFL (and maybe all North American sports). IIRC, they won one (1) playoff game in 70 years previous to that.

meStevo said:
...yet the Raiders with a first time head coach are playoff-bound...

...so according to you, a QB with 4 SERIOUS neck surgeries..is MORE of a sure thing...than a 1st year coach...? LMAO! ok...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)