NFL 2012 Off season notes & transactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
They would talk about the same thing.

Not necessarily true. When we DID have one, CNN Sports Tonight, both had 2 different approaches to report a big time story. CNN Sports Tonight started the national careers of Gary Miller, Keith Olbernmann, Dan Patrick, Craig Sager, Hanna Storm and Van Earl Wright.

CNN Sports Tonight was everything ESPN should have been.:(

Not necessarily true. When we DID have one, CNN Sports Tonight, both had 2 different approaches to report a big time story. CNN Sports Tonight started the national careers of Gary Miller, Keith Olbernmann, Dan Patrick, Craig Sager, Hanna Storm and Van Earl Wright.

Hanna Storm started out on the Today show didn't she?

Wasn't Nick Charles the original sports anchor on CNN? I remember him as the sports anchor on one of the Baltimore local stations in the 70's.

mdonnelly said:
Wasn't Nick Charles the original sports anchor on CNN? I remember him as the sports anchor on one of the Baltimore local stations in the 70's.

Yep....him and Fred Hickman and Dan Huber and Craig Sager were the original 4 if I am not mistaken.

there are times i really hate espn. non stop talk about the jets and their backup QB tebow :rolleyes: there are other teams and camps.......

Last I checked, there are other teams in the AFC East. Buffalo, Miami, and a little team that happened to win the AFC- THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!

Tebow has the QB ability of Kordell Stewart- can run, not superb passer- but the media is making him out to be the second coming of Randall Cunningham!

Last I checked, there are other teams in the AFC East. Buffalo, Miami, and a little team that happened to win the AFC- THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!

Tebow has the QB ability of Kordell Stewart- can run, not superb passer- but the media is making him out to be the second coming of Randall Cunningham!
Hell there are other teams in the league. ridiculous.

time for that 2012-2013 nfl season thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)