NFL 2013 Off-season discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harrison is a Bengal, with 2 prime time games agains the Steelers. Over/under on him being suspended/healthy/in the starting lineup to play in one or both?

October 20th and Nov 28th is the dates...

You can be sure he'll be there for the Oct. 20th date.

ESPN reporting the Jets have given written permission to Darrelle Revis to take a physical and negotiate a contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers...

Dolphins have also been talking contract with Chiefs LT Brandon Albert, if they can work something out that's expected to cost Miami at least a 2nd round pick.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Dolphins have also been talking contract with Chiefs LT Brandon Albert, if they can work something out that's expected to cost Miami at least a 2nd round pick.

i've been meaning to ask you about that. is there something wrong with this guy that the chiefs are willing to give him up for a draft pick?

I'd say he's an above average LT and is looking for a payday. He wants Jake Long money, is probably why this trade could fall apart anyways.

Chiefs going to draft a LT, Albert has been vocal about not wanting to play another position.

I'd say he's an above average LT and is looking for a payday. He wants Jake Long money, is probably why this trade could fall apart anyways.

Chiefs going to draft a LT, Albert has been vocal about not wanting to play another position.

Well I'm sure he'll get it. I don't mind if he's an above average LT, I'll take him.

Albert also lives in south Florida,he wants to play for the Dolphins,so it should be a good fit.

As a released free agent,NOW would be the perfect time for Tebow to go to the Jaguars,as the Jaguars would have nothing to lose signing him. With him & Denard Robinson,the Jaguars could breathe life back into the Wildcat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Wings are finally getting their new arena

ESPN/TNT loose NASCAR to NBC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)